Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nj mmj

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by USMC, Jul 16, 2009.

1. When is it going to happen in NJ, I'm real close of convincing my parents to use it for medical purposes, they would greatly benefit from it. I want them to relax and take it easy for a good 10-20 years.

2. Bill is stuck in limbo.

3. I think it would help my parents as well, but they would probably never believe me.

4. Kate, hon, if they won't believe you, do you think they would believe HUNDREDS of scientific studies? Try clicking the "old format" link in my sig (it's at a small MMJ site- very little culture shock) and let them read for themselves!

Granny :wave:

5. You just have to approach them the right way, be very professional about it.