Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NJ Middies

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ReMpTiOn, Jan 6, 2011.

1. #1 ReMpTiOn, Jan 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2011
    heres sum middies i picked up from jersey.paid 20 bones for it

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. your pictures are a bit to blurry, first picture was not focused on the bud and the second was blurry . It is hard to see how good it is. or how bad it is.

from what i can see it lookes like some low mids or mids

3. damn 92 views and only 1 comment?

4. $20 bucks for that little of mid?

5. Looks like a skimp 10 bag too me

6. You should have got an eighth of those turds for 20 beans.

7. they look aight

8. It doesn't look bad for mids, but... That doesn't look like $20 to me.

I was getting brighter green mids than that, for $25 a quarter. That looks like 2-3 grams

9. if you were jersey people you would be like damn.thire is not even that much dank that goes through jersey.and if it does its like 30 miles away in atlantic city.and that shit broke out like a monster

10. Jersey sucks for prices. especially in the cities. I know tons of people that sell .8 of high mids for 20 bucks. People still buy it cause they have no choice and dont want to by weight. Its hard finding If your in Jersey and toking alot always buy weight. never by those little bags. always get a scale too. Looks like you got an alright amount for 20 bucks but you cant tell quality from a picture.

11. u guys need to venture out.. im in 856 and there always is good bud around .. all types of cali strains... mids are always the hardest to find for me tho.. there will be alot around then nothing.. and i dont ever go to the citys

12. i have so many problems with this, no offense to you bro or anything. but im in md and a good amount of my dank comes from jersey so its not like jersey is dry. and also there is no point in putting up pictures of midgrade, blurrys ones at that, theres just no reason too. its not like people wanna see pictures of more midgrade, just saying mang

13. $20 for that is a serious rip where I come from

14. In Jersey that's good for 20$

15. Nj is way diff and unless your from there u wont undnerstand. all these kids sell .7 .8s for 20 the quiality dose no matter. im from the 201 and u can get qp of kush from cali blue dream ak 47 green crack anything u want but thats only gonna be in weight. when your only buying grams theres nouthing u can do. but the nj mids will still get you HIGH Thaat it forsure
    201 ALL DAYY

16. yah try living in jersey you wont survive if you are dependent on the goods.spoiled peoples

17. what are you smoking, I can get Ounce and 1/2 for 165 of Kbs and 100 an ounce of middies, Dank runs a little steep though

My town only gets dank Gotta go to Trenton to get middies :eek:

18. im in south jersey trenton is a hike

19. Hahahahahahahahahahaha you guys need more hookups in nj