nj man arrested growing 10 plants

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by lager88, Jul 26, 2012.

1. thats so dumb, these jails are being filled with innocent potheads, they got to start doing something to these laws very quick

2. Woww i live a hr away but wtf . Comments are funny

3. Hopefully the people of NJ are familiar with jury nullification.
    Just refuse to convict, America! :wave:

4. Good job cops...now go arrest a child molester.

5. does anyone know how he got busted? I'm wondering where he went wrong in growing??

6. Loose lips probably.

Or could have been smell/light leaks. Or maybe he threw trim/used supplies in with his regular trash and someone noticed.

7. it wasnt medical by law because jersey doesnt have medical i meant his own personal medical

8. So pathetic

9. What an idiot dude never have your grow at the business your using as a front ha ha that's the dumbest shit ever. Weak grow too 83 plants pssshhh that's normal around here if even small.

10. Hahahah I know that shit that want down he had a big field in west Milford but he didn't use that haha he use the route 4 store, and that shit was crazy but look at any paintball shop in began county everyone is a drug front/grow op

11. Yeah he owns the field in fair lawn (not route 4)and the field in west milford.....still owns it actually....he got outta jail about 6 months ago.

But yes most shops are drug fronts.....example: prestige paintball on route 17 in paramus.....coke front.....not good.

12. damn can't these guys be safer??

13. sad but stories like this happen literally everyday around the country and will until more and more fight for legalization.

14. [quote name='lager88']the coppers busted a dude close to me growing some medical now he's in jail $25,000 full cash bail, they hit him with manufacturing,distruibution,possesion,etc.... wtf is wrong with america the guy just needed his meds man....Egg Harbor Township man arrested for allegedly growing marijuana - pressofAtlanticCity.com: Egg Harbor Township[/QUOTE-Ten years ago i was convicted for growing 41 small plants in my garage. First offense, got 4 years. The Feds seized two work trucks, and a 21 ft.Boston Whaler,fined me $100,000,value of vehicles $70,000. At the time I was the biggest loser in the history of the 7th district, probably still am.