Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NJ Dank pick up[PICS]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Sweet Leaf`, Feb 22, 2009.

1. it seems like all the best bud is in south and central jerz

no love for the mad north?

2. props bro, NJ love:smoking:

3. any1 on this thread from nj should post what part there from... im in south jersey. like 5-10 min outside of atlantic city.

4. im like 5-10 minutes from Long Beach Island. About 50 minutes from Atlantic City

5. wow that is DENSE, Nice!!!

6. Wow never thought I'd find someone in the same county let alone the same township. but any way, thats some nice bud.

7. Hudson County represent! LBI shore house in the summer represent! headies for life!

8. eyar luv if your the girl in that sig gime your digits, you fine!
    daymmmmm id wine and dine you girl

9. Wildwoood right by the beach! :) hit me up add, me up hope to hear from you guys soon!

keep burning!

Frostea :smoke:

10. That's definitely Piff. If you get dank around here in NJ, it's usually Piff. Once in a while we get other kinds like Orange as someone said earlier. I've gotten Sour Diesel, OG Kush, Granddaddy Purple, Purple Haze (yes, it exists!!), Dro, and a few others. But, Piff (haze) definitely seems to be such an abundant bud up in this bitch. Depending on who you get it from and all that, it's usually really dank, sticky, and fucking amazing.

Got gods in my headies, fuck that body beasters.

11. south jersey rep

12. This is the NJ i wish i lived in. Not shitty 1.6's for fucking 60 dollars and its barely better than mids. BARELY i should be paying 10 -.-