NJ conditional discharge

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Granger, Apr 15, 2013.

1. #1 Granger, Apr 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2013
    Hey everyone, I'm 18 and I just got arrested I nj for having a grinder in my car. I went to my first court date and the juge decided I should be put in the conditional discharge program. I have to go back to court to get accepted into the program, has anyone had to attend the second court date before and if so what should I be expecting to happen? Will I be tested?

2. I would expect a drug test, dont smoke.

3. Can you give us a little more information? When are the court dates? Like did you have your first one, they told you to go to the program and then when you complete the program come back? If that is the case, its best to be safe then sorry. If your second court date is before the program even starts, still best to be safe then sorry although I would doubt they would drug test you.

These things vary by state, in Wisconsin when I got caught for a baggy I didn't even have to go to court, it was optional, and I decided not to go because I was obviously caught and just wanted to put the thing behind me. But ya my advice is just expect a drug test, and if there ends up not being one well then at least you played it safe either way. Don't put your future on the line just to smoke the herb.

4. My first court date was February 19 and my second is tomorrow April 16. I havnt been smoking because like you said it's better safe than sorry I just want to know what to expect. At the first court date the judge said I'm coming back to pay fees and be admitted to the program. Do you know what kind of tests they normally use? Also how random is the testing do they give you any notice?

5. dude go to a doctor, what color is this discharge? get yourself a blood test ASAP and wear a rubber next time