NIU Shooting..

Discussion in 'General' started by adamp, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Two of my close friends were transported to the hospital today when a gunman came into their classroom with two pistols and a shotgun. Luckily, the only death was his own, but one of my friends is in critical condition. Sad how this shit is still happening..and I can only see it getting worse. The gunman wasn't even a student..sigh.

2. Shit man. i dont know what to say that really sucks. Some people in this world are really fucked up

3. What a sick fuck. People need to think long and hard about death, unfortunitly it's something people rather not think about.

4. wow I know people who go to NIU, that's fucked up

5. actually 6 people were killed. Im sorry to hear about your friends' though.

6. Nothing in life sickens me on a deeper level than sickos such as this. Really makes you appreciate what you got.. Cherish your lives because they are so short and might be gone in the blink of an eye.

7. That must be pretty rough, since you actually knew the people. Sorry my friend.

8. im sorry to hear that bro
    a couple weeks ago a middle school 15 minutes away some kid tried to stab a couple of kids but they were luckily only scratches he also had a blow torch on him it was minor thats why it wasnt on like the aim or msn homepages. but its pritty serious

9. i go to niu and i have 2 classes 3 days a week in the room it happened in, and if i hadnt decided to buy my physics lab book yesterday i may have been walking by when it happened. fucked up shit GC fucked up shit
    heres a pic of the same model shotty he used
    [​IMG]

10. ya honestly they say he had it in a guitar case but you have to have some real balls to walk into a college lecture hall w/ a shotgun and just start shooting a shotgun is not like a automatic pistol it doesnt go boom boom boom a shotgun fucks up w/e it hits that is crazy and the coward that did it didnt even go to teh school anymore but apparently "he was off his meds" thats a great excuse

11. I'm glad to hear your friends are alright.

That is a sweet shotgun though.

12. what a pus, im glad he capped him self so we dont have to here about this schmuck

13. ya atelast these scumbags have the deciancy to kill themselves so we dont have to waste $ and space to keep them alive in prison for the rest of their lives since this country is scared to use the death penalty yet would rather spend $ and waste space to house murderers for 40+ yrs

14. When did this happen man? I don't watch the news, it's biased politcal bullshit for the most part...

15. Yesterday at about 3.

16. It might be easy for me because my friends were not hurt in the shootings, but I feel equally bad for the shooter. How sick could that person have been to attempt to take the lives of innocent people, and not even flinch in the idea of taking his own life. I consider him a victim along with the others, and I hope your friends make a full recovery :(

17. Seeing pictures of smiling 20 year olds that will never smile again just rips me apart. I'm guessing many of the dead and wounded sat at the front of the class in an attempt to hear, see, or learn better. Instead they end up getting shot better than everyone else.

Why can't suicidal maniacs like this go kill themselves in an empty field so we can be rid of them without the deaths of innocent people.

18. Thats some fucked up shit. "Happy Valentine's Day" right? Damn.... Thsats some fucked up shit.