Nitrous Oxide?

Discussion in 'General' started by sometimesitrip, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Do you guys like nitrous or not? I dont mean out of whip cream cans or anything that sucks, but with like a cartridges and a cracker. Alone can be kind of stupid since its so short lasting but I definetly like the way it can add on to other drugs.

2. Just remember to get oxygen while you're doing it.

I liked it until one day my friends and I started running three balloons in a row...

Then reality just kind of fizzled away. :D

3. Oh yea of course, I dont use masks or anything dumb like that and I only do it once in a while, I havent for 5 months, but I am getting a whole bunch of charger cartridges soon and have a cracker so started thinking of it again. I know doing it a lot is bad because it creates a vitamin B12 (I think) deficiency.

4. duh just drink tons of vitamin water to make up for the B12 deficiency lol dont know if that works but i am drinking vitamin water and it has a LOT of that in it

5. That stuff is almost too much fun. I only do it when I am on other drugs though. E, lsd, shrooms.

One time I did a couple balloon on oxycontin and it was some of the most intense euphoria i have ever felt.

I limit myself with that though, only one session with it every few months.

6. I fucking love Nitrous

Gotta space out usage though... don't wanna overdo a good thing.

My sig right now is a pic of the kind I prefer.... until I can get a better sig. :p

Edit:
    ^^^ That's pretty much the same with me... except just strictly with buds, and opiates..... rather then all those other drugs. Amazing stuff.

7. You like Cafe Creme the best thats awesome, im getting 48 cartridges of that kind haha sweet, not all for me, ill end up sharing a shitload with friends and also not for like one night or anything...

8. They don't call it hippie crack for nothing. :D Yeah nitrous is always fun... and you always want to do more cause it doesn't last long. Be careful though... don't forget to breathe real air and don't start doing it all the time. From what I've gathered, it's pretty harmless if it's a once in a while kind of thing.

9. :p

Nitrous rocks. It takes most of my pain away or I just don't care. However, it is very dangerous and it should only be used in the presence of a medical professional. However, I have the best looking teeth in town!!!! Oh darn, I need a cleaning.........make an appointment TODAY!! :hello: Nitrous is my treat for putting up with those drilling buggers.

:D