Nitrous oxide and Whipped Cream

Discussion in 'General' started by skunk123454321, Jun 23, 2007.

1. I have 6 cans of whipped cream here that say they use nitrous oxide as the propellant for the whipped cream. Is there any way to use this nitrous, or like take it out of the can without the whipped cream? I really want to try nitrous and do not have access to any of the normal 100% nitrous containers, If i can get the nitrous out how many cans of whipping cream to i need?

2. Have you checked erowid?

I think I know what you're supposed to do, and it doesn't really involve separating the nitrous from the whip cream and shit. However I don't want to give false information, because I haven't looked into it much myself.

3. let the cream settle to the bottom, then push the nozzle to the side and suck all the nitrous into your mouth. personally I dislike nitrous, but have fun I guess. lol

4. ha this is about a few weeks back,
    a i go to the grocery store because thats the only place i can get a certain kind
    of chips, and i take a detor through the dair isle, there is a man sitting next to the
    milk in the cooler poppin tops off of whipped cream, snorting the nitrous, i walked by and he was like whats up,
    i said not much man, and i read that the next day in the paper that the cops "detained him with mase"
    i felt sorry for the guy

5. Leave the cans standing up straight and don't shake them.
    Try to inhale the biggest hit you can and hold it for as long as possible.

6. Stab the can with a knife and try to catch the nitrous in a jar.

7. ahahaha :D

I'm having Sympathy for the Devil..

8. you can get pure nitrous in disposable cartridges like co2.

check out your local confectioners store, theyre used with fancy tubes of icing when you ice a cake.

youd need to find a cracker tho thats the hard part

9. Yeah or you could just spend some extra money and get the bottle that utilizes these cartridges.

10. Meh, Go to a concert and when you hear the loud whiffs ripping through the air, head towards the sound. Get yourself some balloons. Wayyyyy better than a lil teaser from whipped cream cans.
    And as far as some places go, they wont let you buy a bunch of whipped cream cans.
    But if you do want to try it, yeah, let it settle, Dont shake the can at all, keep it upright and cover your mouth over the plastic opening, INHALE while pushing the tip to the side. I suppose you cant fish out and bust balloons doing it this way :cool: