Nitrogen toxicity?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by BDog979, Nov 4, 2013.

1. If so what's the best way to fix I think it is cause I just started using fox farm bloom nutrients I'm about 3 weeks in to flower image.jpg image.jpg

2. Soil medium with 4 CFCs about 4 in away from too cola

3. N toxicity turns the leaves a deep dark green.

4. If that's not it what are some suggestions y'all think it is?

5. maybe over watering
    Mj

from someplace on something

6. Go towards the top of this subforum..there's a pinned thread named "when posting about sick plants problems". Copy and paste the form and fill it out here. Noobs *should* be taking the time to read through the pinned threads. Lots of info that will save you from headaches and others from having to direct y'all around.

7. If it were just overwatering there wouldn't be leaf discoloration.

8. Are you saying you need more info or I can find out what's wrong with it some where else I didn't post this for you to be a dickhead just trying to get some extra advice already did a lot of my own research with is why I believe it may be nitrogen toxicity just trying to get some advice from an experienced grower

9. I didn't suggest you copy, paste and fill out the form I mentioned just for shits and giggles...its meant as a guide to help us help you. If you dont care to provide the necessary information that's just dandy. Good luck.

10. I fell like I provided enough info for any real grower to give me a good answer on what the problems is what more information do you need your just trying to go around and dictate everyone around and it's not cool get a life bro for real I see you posting the same shit on everyone's post people like that should just not get an answer not have you being a cock head get a life and quit trolling on everyone piratechefny

11. Now why would any "real grower" try and help you when a "real grower" already tried and that was your response?  You could find your answer to your problem if you took the time to research it.  Instead you come here and give little to no info on your issue and expect an answer. 

12. He didn't try shit basically said what I said then was just being a dick thought id try these forums out didn't think it would be like the rest of the internet with people like y'all with no life I already did research that's why I kinda believe what it is so your stupid as fuck for saying I need to resource you act like i just put up a picture and was like what's wrong with this I gave a lot of information get a fucking life foreal instead of trying to be a dickhead over the Internet like for real

13. He didn't try shit basically said what I said then was just being a dick thought id try these forums out didn't think it would be like the rest of the internet with people like y'all with no life I already did research that's why I kinda believe what it is so your stupid as fuck for saying I need to resource you act like i just put up a picture and was like what's wrong with this I gave a lot of information get a fucking life foreal instead of trying to be a dickhead over the Internet like for real

14. #14 Dro Smoe, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2013
    LoL this is NOT enough info brotha - This tells us nothing about your grow apart from the fact that you have a couple plants in some kind of soil with 4 compacts overhead.... This is what enough info would look like:

I'm currently experiencing what I think to be nitrogen toxicity
    Conditions as follows:

Indoor
    Daytime temp: 77 F
    Nighttime temp: 62 F
    Light: 600 watt MH
    Light schedule: 18/6
    Grow Style: DWC - RO water starting at 3ppms/5.8 PH
    - 5 Gal buckets
    Medium: Clay pebbles - 6" net pots
    Air pump- 5 watts (example)
    Humidity: 50%
    Ferts: Maxigrow 3ml/gal, Diamond nectar 5ml/gal etc...
    PH/TDS Combo meter- Hanna .5 conversion rate
    Feeding Schedule- ppms around 800 - currently 650 (3 days from 800)
    Water temp: 70 F

A quick example ^^

Give us some info, and then you'll receive a more accurate reply: besides, the only one your cheating by not providing the proper info is yourself because you'll probably get a misdiagnosis if we don't know WHY the problem exists...

15. #15 Dro Smoe, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2013
    LoL that's EXACTLY what you did bro.. Why would anyone help you if you're so quick to talk shit? You need to chill...
    Not sure where you researched to come up with a nitrogen toxicity, but this is what an abundance of nitrogen would look like (strain dependent of course):

[​IMG]

16. Flushing with plain water 3 times the pot size.is the typical treatment.

Noobs tend to over feed with chemical fertilizers.

old schoolers use good rich soil and feed very little.

17. I appreciate the response dro smoe you acctully tried to help me I know I may of over reacted but I didn't expect that at all on a marijuana forum I thought most of us where cool chill ass people but I'm going to make a new post the right way I really do appreciate it sorry

18. I respect that bro! No worries, yea just remember that you catch more bees with honey.... Later

19. Any real grower would refrain from throwing ideas at the wall without knowing all the details of your grow. Thats exactly why someone took the time to create the form to fill out so that we can get a better idea of everything that is going on in your grow, since there are so many variables to deal with and account for. Calljng me a troll is hilarious considering in my very first post I tried to direct you to give us the full picture...if I were trolling you do you think I would have bothered? Derp.

Many of the more experienced people here are more apt to offer advice to those who at least appear to be making an effort to learn....as opposed to those who chuck a few seeds into some dirt and then realize they have no idea as to what they're doing and instead of putting forth any effort to educate themselves, expect the rest of the community to do the legwork for them. It gets a little old, and then to add more shit to the pile you have people who when asked to give full details pitch a hissy fit. Outstanding.

20. LoL this is NOT enough info brotha - This tells us nothing about your grow apart from the fact that you have a couple plants in some kind of soil with 4 compacts overhead.... This is what enough info would look like:

I'm currently experiencing what I think to be nitrogen toxicity
    Conditions as follows:

Indoor
    Daytime temp: 77 F
    Nighttime temp: 62 F
    Light: 600 watt MH
    Light schedule: 18/6
    Grow Style: DWC - RO water starting at 3ppms/5.8 PH
    - 5 Gal buckets
    Medium: Clay pebbles - 6" net pots
    Air pump- 5 watts (example)
    Humidity: 50%
    Ferts: Maxigrow 3ml/gal, Diamond nectar 5ml/gal etc...
    PH/TDS Combo meter- Hanna .5 conversion rate
    Feeding Schedule- ppms around 800 - currently 650 (3 days from 800)
    Water temp: 70 F

A quick example

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winner winner chicken dinner!

A little effort goes a LONG way, and those are the ones likely to recieve assistance.