Nitrogen Toxicity or Nitrogen Deficiency?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by obnaxious, May 15, 2015.

1. #1 obnaxious, May 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2015
    Hello everyone,

This is my first grow. It's original amnesia from seed about 4 weeks old. Growing medium is Biobizz lightmix + Regular flower soil (It was just biobizz lightmix until last week). I didn't add any nutrients yet. First leaves got almost yellow. But top fan leaves look like darker than normal. I keep it under 6400K CFL about 18 hours and 6 hours under the sun. So what's wrong with my seedling? Is it the time to start giving nutrients? I just have Bio Bloom, Bio Grow, Sensi Cal Mag Xtra and Parker Neem Tonic for protection. I appreciate for any comment. 

01.jpg   02.jpg

2. It never hurts to give them a watering with fish emulsion. You can top dress ferts too, but I'd give it a drink of my fish emulsion mix which is 1/3 of a tsp of fish emulsion in a gallon of water mixed up.

I had some yellowing and spots a few weeks ago and I hit her up with this an now she's booming. I swear by that shit for correcting N

I feel like a piece of garlic bread

3. It looks like deficiency. If new growth is healthy i wouldnt stress it

4. I forgot to tell, i didn't give any nutrients yet. Also i'm just using tap water after waiting at least two days. So i have no idea about PH of the soil. Thanks for your interests.