Nitrogen defiency

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by joao.zarco, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Can my plant still recover? [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Go to Walmart or Lowes, grab miracle 12-4-8. Use half dose that's 1/2 tablespoon per gallon. Might wanna through in some cal-mag for good measure also.This will work for veg state and will correct you nitrogen deficiency. For flowering you will need something else, there is many choices though.
    From the looks of it, your going to need better lighting, consider LST or other training methods for your plant.
    My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow. :gc_rocks:

3. Thanks!

Sent from my ASUS_Z00A using Tapatalk

4. since when is miracle grow recommended for cannabis? The correct advice would be more like go-to. your nearest hydro store and get good quality nutrients meant for cannabis cultivation. NOT get some crap at Walmart. GFP

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

5. Forgot to mention i have got biobizz grow

Sent from my ASUS_Z00A using Tapatalk

6. Lmao dude its npk, instant feed. Its not time release.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

7. still VERY low on the desired list .Miracle chemicals never wash out properly. makes the cannabis taste like Bulls ass.GFP

8. Have you tested this? I don't believe the hype. Have a buddy who grows and all he uses, except adding calmag for his veg state but uses some other bloom nutes. His buds are nice nugs and everyone likes it. My two cents.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

9. yes I have and the bull taste better than the weed and was cheaper. GFP