Nitro Lemon Haze - Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AnonymousInventer, Aug 6, 2017.

1. I only need to see roots on the clones..seedlings are easy to tell.
    Glad you are using the domes:)

2. So I ran into a major problem today. My roommate saw light a little light coming from the corner of my storage room. He was like what's that light coming from? I said it was a charging light... I'm pretty sure he didn't buy it. I'm extremely worried that he will go investigate when I'm gone. If he finds my grow box I'm so fucked! I have no idea what I'm going to do now :/

My First Grow Ever! Journal
    Nitro Lemon Haze - First Grow

3. No doubt he will..Maybe better off cluing him in than having him find them when you are not in? If not, do you have any friends that grow or even smoke? If so, transfer them and fast!

4. I can't clue him in if he knows it's over period. I was thinking about transferring them into a different location in my house. Then turn the box into a computer server with the spare parts I have. Then show him and say it's in the back because it's so loud. Idk I'm kinda freaking out lol

5. Yeah instead of growing plants he's going to be thinking you are hacking government agencies and shit

Grow journal

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Find a new roomie..LMAO

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Love the stealth of this.. but why do you have a roommate that doesn't like weed in the first place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. #32 generic98547, Aug 7, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    OP you really just need to buy you a 2x2x5 tent and put it in the closet with an led if you want a serious grow this isn't going to go great without proper ventilation and come flower you are going to need a carbon filter regardless. Even small ones are big I doubt you'd fit a fan and carbon filter in there and be able to have everything hidden... your best way of being stealth would be a tent in your closet with noise reduction ducting or something to try and keep the inline a bit quieter... you'd also ideally need to vent the exhaust out of the room. There's a lot of things to it that are gonna be a pain like that while trying to be completely stealth to someone that lives with you,

Grow journal

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Solution:
    Clint blow head off.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Man fuck I don't know what I was thinking. I found a buddy that might take my setup and another one that will grow my seeds for me. So I'm going to keep on growing until I get shutdown. Taking it one day at a time.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I found one of the seeds not even under soil. I don't know how the fuck that happened! (I dropped my seed when trying to plant it. So I think I originally planted a seed looking chunk from the soil...) Its taproot seemed to still be alive so I planted it properly. Hopefully it will still make it.

12. Unless you "started" it (moisture and heat) and then it dried out..all should be fine.:)

13. I've been having a hell of a time controlling temperature. I made my intake hole bigger but when it was all done and perfect. My fat fucking finger clipped and broke the fan blade when trying to determine if it increased air flow. So I never got to test it and had to replace it with a fan half as powerful. My box has been 85-90 F all day... I'm still playing around with fan positing and stuff. I have 4 fans above the lights blowing hot air up. The out-take fan always seems to be pushing more air out than the intake fan brings in. If I were to get a 4" inline fan for the out-take would I need another one for the intake?

14. I am in the high desert of Nevada and it is like 95-100+d F outdoors.
    I grow in a 3x3x6 tent with 2 LEDs (1x Burble + 1x Nextlight Mini)
    Tent will get up to 81d and then I have a portable evaporative cooler in the room which helps my RH stay above 20% and keeps the temps down a bit. House also has Central A/C.
    I use a 6" exhaust fan + 2 6" cheapo clip on fans.
    THE ONLY INTAKE IN MY SETUP IS PASSIVE..NO INTAKE FAN, AND ALL IS GOOD!

15. My house temp was 77 F all day. My box stays 10-13 F hotter. I think if I added a 4" exhaust my temps would probably be fine. Then I could probably mount the 4 fans in each corner pointing down towards the plant instead of up. I think that's probably the most important thing to focus on and then get cheap humidifier, carbon filter, better light and finally a tent