Nitro Circus er Fantasy Factory

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by dboyfresh, Mar 20, 2009.

1. So we all know Travis Pastrana go super fuckin hard. Ball's to the wall. Well at least something in America is being done, someone finaly gave this ***** his own show. Now some real action Tv.

And comon, Rod dydrick Fantasy factory is rough too. I think everyone has a little bit of fantasy in them. At least somone is allowed to explore it.

Anyone who attempts to back flip a monster truck deserves his

2. Rob's new show just isn't the same without Big, but of course I still watch it. Nitro Circus

is awesome, they do some crazy shit on that show.

3. i love both of these show man glad to see that mtv has something good on agine

4. nitro circus ftw its like jackass without all the gay shit and they do crazier stunts

5. Did anyone see the episode when they do the human bowling? If you look closely, esp. when the girl goes, there are plants in the water that she lands in and they look just like marijuana plants. i paused the tv to try and tell but im still not sure. did anyone else catch that?!

6. I loveee Fantasy Factory, although I agree it isn't the same without Big. Looks like he has a new puppy beefy! :D They did some crazy stuff this season. I thought the zip line looked way fun. Sometimes I feel sorry for Drama though, Rob abuses the boy! LOL

7. hahah yea dude i scoped that it looked like some big ass colas!!!
    its not weed though :p

8. I thought i was the only one who noticed. I was like wtf. But I don't believe they are.

9. fantasy factory is ill. nitro circus on the other hand....

so you crash into shit on a dirtbike. awsome

10. I think they are both pretty awesome ... i like fantasy factory a lot more though

11. I loved Rob and Big but Robs other show is great to. :) And I love his dogs they are so cute. Rob is a real positive guy and I think that there is nothing that he want try.

12. #12 Stay_Classy, Oct 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2009
    Once again I'll point out that a better, more entertaining, less commercial Nitro Circus used to come on Fuel TV in like 2006-07. I can't even watch the one on MTV it just doesn't compare.

It was lower budget, yeah. But it was so much better seeing the shit they would do just hangin around Pastrana's house. Flipping 4 wheelers in the woods, boxing each other, racing tricycles down his steep ass driveway. It was full of ridiculous clips of them when they were like 15 doing crazy shit. It was better in every way.

13. Classy Im not sure what you are talking about. that show was annoying. I'll bet you just hate watching MTV (it pains me to watch it too). As op said they all go real fucking hard. never have I watched a show and been scared each episode that someone might actually die or break their back.

14. How was it annoying? Sure, they do crazier stuff on the MTV version (lol yes it does pain me to watch mtv), but personally I thought the other version was more entertaining

15. i took this i just googled it to see if i was the only one