Nirvana's Ice Strain

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by KaNDYFLiPNRaVeR, Jul 17, 2002.

1. Ok I have been wondering about this since my baby was 2 or 3 weeks old... it started to turn purple on the stems... so I treated it for first P deficiency.... then it didnt go away so I treated it for K.... Itz still there, ...does anyone know if this is a characteristic of the strain? Becuz the make up of this strain is a mystery to me...

2. you got some good weed. it is probably ice mix with some good medical marijuana.my friend once grew some of that and it was the shiot!

3. Relax....stop messin with the nutes/remedies,,,,it won't help to eliminate it...some purpling will happen with this strain....

As long as you have it in a good medium,using good ferts,and overall plant health is good.....you will do fine....

[​IMG]

4. hey ndicabud what internet do yo hae?if you have aim or yahoo or aol or hotmail or something then can i have you screen name or it so we can chat maybe?its gay sometimes in the forums having to wait for a reply.if you dont want to its ok but if you do just give it to me in private messages.ok?

5. Is it possible you could tell me what strains make up this plant? And do you know the THC level of it? Thanks:)

6. Strain Lineage / Genealogy / Family Tree

7. ......thc 20-22%

8. Before you begin to treat what you perceive to be a nute problem -- what's your pH?