Nirvanas Bubblelicious Northern Lights First Dwc Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Zagtwister, Aug 4, 2014.

1. This will be my first grow attempt! I will be using a 400 watt switchable ballast and general hydroponics nutes I have four dwc bubblers total with two bubblelicious and two northern lights via nirvana. The feminized seeds are all in early veg with three thriving and one experiencing slow/mutated growth. I was told that this kind of growth is common when working with feminized seeds, so I'm just crossing my fingers. All help and comments would be much appreciated! Anyone with dwc experience would be of great help or others who have grown these strains would also be ideal thanks and look forward too all input!

Attached Files:

2. Here's an update about two months later. The previous tent, these ladies outgrew super quick, so I had to purchase a 4x8. I did some experimenting as I lst'd only one of the two bubblelicious. The difference between the two is amazing! I am hoping for at least 4 oz from the lst'd bubblelicious and half that from the other. I ran into some problems earlier as seen in the photos I quickly found out the problem and also how important it is to have an air stone while working with dwc buckets or at least have an anchor for the tube to be oxygenating the bottom in order to mix nutrient solutions properly. The problem plant ( northern lights) has healed regained stock strength and is producing some beautiful buds! Now the other northern lights plant was basically ripped apart by my cousins kids and was left looking like a foot ball goal post. This plant was close to dying but also regained strength and has pulled through with beautiful nugs nl is a very forgiving strain! I have decided to use the the two smaller nl as hash plants for nl bubble hash and also trimmings and popcorn from the bubblelicious as well for bubb hash I estimate I have about two weeks flowering left and two week flushing so maybe 3-4 weeks to harvest here's more pics of the new set up and of course the plants this is my very first grow and have prepared for months in order to purchase all items needed ********* Also while using the smaller tent basically to veg with a 400 watt I put a 600 watt in the bigger tent along with the 400 so would that be equivalent to a 1000 watt light jw ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411758813.139062.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411758828.991368.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. looks good, I usually run Nirvana too, check out their Ak 48.

4. Thanks! Dwc is super smooth, nirvana is the first I have tried and iam definitely happy with the results so far thanks for the suggestion on the ak48 definitely will pick that one up next run.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum