Nirvana's BlackJack

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by pitbull420, Oct 29, 2011.

1. #1 pitbull420, Oct 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2011
    Strain: Nirvana's BlackJack

Growth: Soil: Fox Farm Ocean Forest, Perlite 20% added.

Light: 600 Watt HPS/MH

Nutes: GH nutes with FF Beasty blooms/Cha Ching

Yield:
    Average 2-2.5 per plant

Bag Appeal: 8.5/10
    -Very nice sugar coated dense buds with lots of red hair..

Smell: 9/10
    - Sweet and danky just the way I like it lol!! Not to much smell while growing but after harvest and a nice cure this shit reeks of danky goodness..

Taste: 8/10
    -Has a sweet yet earthy taste.. Very pungent flavor..

The High: 8.5/10
    -Very long lasting uplifting high.. Great all day smoke!!!

Comments:
    -I've grown this plant out several times and every time she amazes me!! Overall she's very easy to grow great for beginners and advanced growers alike.. This strain produces some of the densest buds I've ever seen.. One of Nirvana's best!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Have any pics of the cured product?

Other than that, nice review man.

3. Couldn't find any pics of the BJ but I'll post some harvest and curing pics of this girl in a couple weeks!!

4. Nice, Im growing Nirvana Blackjack right now. Check my sig.

5. A couple newly harvested Black Jack buds!! This girl was a fucken beast!! Should yield atleast 3!!!

Attached Files:

• 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      112.3 KB
      Views:
    • 005.JPG
      005.JPG
      File size:
      83.2 KB
      Views:
  6. I have grown this one as well and it is my favorite by far very very dense buds and wonderful smell. Sad to say but I lost this one 6 months ago due to security reasons.

7. Sorry to hear that bro!! It is definately a great strain!!

8. Here's a couple pics of the BJ. It just went into the jars. Time for a nice long cure!! Dry weight was just under 3 oz's off the one plant. Great strain from Nirvana!!

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      134.9 KB
      Views:
    • 005.JPG
      005.JPG
      File size:
      116.1 KB
      Views:
    • 011.JPG
      011.JPG
      File size:
      106.3 KB
      Views:
  9. #10 Bullistic, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    Looks great, can't wait till I harvest my Blackjack.

10. Nice!

Thank you for a good smoke report with pictures and opinion!

11. Thanks bro! She's definitely worth the wait!

No problem brotha. Glad you enjoyed it.

12. I grew Black Jack a couple years ago and beyond a doubt it is one of the best that I have ever done. I plan to do it again soon. Black Jack may be one of those "over-looked" plants because though I have only heard good things about it , I dont run into very many people that have grown it... yes, has to be a favorite of mine.

13. I wanted to thank the OP for this report. I've read several of your grow and smoke reports and I find all of them very helpful.
    I'm new to this site but have four indoor grows under my belt. At this point I pretty much have the indoor growing down to where I feel I can pretty much grow any strain I'd like and have success. Help in choosing what to grow is the info. I need and your reports give me that info.
    I've grown out Nirvana's Chrystal twice and had good success with it both times so it's nice to read about another strain from Nirvana that does well. Thanks again.