nirvana

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by hannibalhekki, Feb 3, 2009.

1. why are they so cheap compared to the rest? are they good? i still haven't bought from them, but plan to. anyone grow with these and compared them with other varieties? let me know!? thanks!:cool:

2. My bud ordered some and he got them quickly and discretley but when they were about a month into growing he had to kill them because he was moving and he couldn't hide them from the movers. So they are legit as to why theyare so cheap, not sure maybe they're are just nice guys?

3. Never ordered from them but Nirvana was a great band.

4. i grew nirvana hindu kush and white widow outdoors one year. had no problems at all. got 9 oz's off the kush plant...wow it was killer smoke! (chain the fridge door). the white widow it yeided a little less due to location. i think 7.5 oz's. but what a great strain! would grow both again in a heartbeat!

5. lmao!! nice

so i guess nirvana is comparable to some of the more expensive stuff out there huh? any other people have anything negative to say about them?

6. um, to my understanding, they're fine, and real cheap, its just that the phenos arent completely stable, in other words, all your plants wont look exactly the same. now, if you were to go spend like 150 dollars on a pack of seeds, they damn sure better show consistent phenos, and they do for the most part. I have some Nirvana Early Misty waiting for this summer...lets hope for the best. later

7. i have grown their white widow and jock horror. had great results from both. not great male/famale ratios, and a couple of duds, but when i got a happy female it produced fantastic bud (both the widow and jock). great yields on both too (>3.5 ounces per plant indoor), and super potent. in the end, i have little to complain about their product.

8. friggin sweet then i wanted to either go with these guys or really try out sanniesshop.com i've heard nothing but greatness from them! lol :hello::smoke:

9. Is the shipping stealthy? I may buy myself some magic beans.

10. yea they are stealthy:cool:

11. I have bought from them 4 times in the last 2 years - excellent value for the seeds provided. I have been very impressed with them, shipping is stealthy.

12. i ordered from them too and the seeds never came contacted support and they sent :

"Hello _________,

Mail to the USA is taking pretty long nowadays. I expect you to receive
    your seeds any day now, next week at the latest.
    Please keep me informed.

Peace,
    Alice"

i contacted them this week and now theyre support is down, attitude is so much better i ordered from them and got my seeds in 6 days plus a free shirt

13. damn that sucks!