Nirvana Shop

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Dude2009, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Yes, they are legitimate. Their seeds are sold by other seed banks as well. For example, their seeds are sold by Attitude seeds under the Nirvana and Sativa brand names.

Nirvana is often called the best of the knock-offs. For example, Nirvana's AK48 is presumably a knock-off of Serious Seeds' AK47.

Every breeder seems to have a White Widow. Many people choose to grow Nirvana's White Widow.

I'm about to try them for the first time myself. I have one Eldorado bean.

2. Nirvana is very reputable with outstanding strains. They even say they offer cheap prices on quality seeds because they are the breeders hence no middle man. Altar is correct Nirvana seeds are sold by quite a few other seed retailers that add on average 5-10$ more than Nirv. would charge.

3. Nirvana is where I get my seeds I got there indoor mystery all 5 germed and I'm close to harvest and I'm waiting on my northern lights they should be here any day now

4. I ordered directly from their site. There was a slight problem with the shipping address, and Alice cleared that up for me quickly. Ive grown their Northern Lights, Snow White (NL X WW) and a few of their free beans. Check gallery for some picks from grow journal. Pretty darn good genetics, great shipping, excellent customer service, and fantastic pricing.

5. Bubblelicious feminized + autoflower

JUST ORDERED.... CANT WAIT... thanks for posting up this site... check out those prices