Nirvana-shop

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by bubbly86, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Hi, can anyone confirm that Nirvana-shop.com is legit? when you type in nirvana seeds to google it brings all kinds up.

If Nirvana-shop.com is legit, then does anyone know of any discount coupon codes to add? There is a separate box when you check out and assumed there must be some discounts about if they have a box for them. Anyone willing to share? I know the 'Tude have the 15% off code, wondering if these guys did too?

Also, if anyone has ordered from nirvana-shop.com did you get any freebies? External websites say free seeds with every nirvana order, but on this website (which i thought was their official site) it doesn't mention any free seeds with orders, but then a few forum searches suggest people have got free seeds from ordering from this site, I just cant decide which people are bots plugging the company and which are genuine!!

Thanks for any help.

2. i've ordered 3 times from nirvana-shop (direct that is, not through attitude or elsewhere) and received all three within 2-3 weeks. very legit, and very nice products i thought. as for freebies, only 1 of my 3 orders came with freebies, so that might be a little hit and miss. :cool:

3. I've always been wary seeing how their strains are so cheap. What's your opinion on their genetics chiefton? Do their strains come out lookin like the pictures and are they as potent(thc wise) and yield as much as the descriptions say on their site?

4. #4 chiefton8, Nov 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2009
    the whole 'low price means shitty genetics' rumor is spread by people who haven't grown their stuff. granted i'm not the most experienced of growers, but the nirvana plants i grew were fantastic, and my friends with whom i have shared my bud constantly compliment the quality of weed they're smoking without even knowing that i'm the one that grew it (i'm not trying to blow smoke up my ass by saying that because that's not the kind of person i am, but you at least get the point).

but before you take my word, check it yourself in the links in my sig (white widow and jock horror). :smoke:

5. Your story is swaying me. I'd like to give them and mandala a try. Was gonna order some barneys farm but their 4X as much.

Would you think their ww is pushing 20%THC like most others do?

6. to be honest, i'm not sure if or how close the ww THC content was to 20%. nevertheless, it's certainly quite potent. here's a picture of a typical bud that came off my nirvana ww plant:

[​IMG]

7. Those look great! Nearly identical to the ones I get from my WW that came from marijuana-seeds.nl.

8. Yeah I ordered from them recently and it came within 5 or so business days, I was shocked it came so quickly.

9. I have ordered 2wice White Widow and White Castle both great strains at an even better price,very friendly staff and fairly quick turnaround, great secure shipping.

10. I'm a bit confused. I've heard of Gypsy Nirvana's Seed Boutique. Is Nirvana-Shop the same dude or is this different?

11. Yes they are different...the Gypsy Nirvana Seeds boutique used to be named SeedsDirect. They sell seeds from Nirvana and many other seed breeders.

12. Thanks GrnMtn. I had purchased Nirvana seeds from Gypsy in the past and was always pleased. His prices are lower than Doc Chronic but Doc has a wider selection of brands. May try Nirvana-shop now.

13. do they make u sign or does it get put in the mail box

14. if you get registered shipping, then yes you'll have to sign for it but you'll be able to track it and it comes faster. if you just get their normal stealth shipping, then the post office will just stick it in your mailbox without signing.

15. #15 bubbly86, Nov 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2009
    Alright guys, cheers for the replies. I thought I'd come back and update. I didn't find any discount codes to use, but I placed my order anyway as I wanted some variety.

I placed my order of 10 x Aurora seeds and 10 x Bubblelicious seeds which were on offer, on the 21st November. Received them in the post, without any signature required yesterday, (Friday 27th), so it took just 6 days from day of order to reach me and they only said dispatched on Monday 23rd, so really it took 4 days, very happy with that.

I didn't notice any other type of shipping options available on the site at the time of ordering, it said only one method available, with a flat rate of 5Euros.

The actual seeds: Very happy indeed with the Aurora seeds, nice dark and reasonably large with dark black streaks across them. The Bubblelicious seeds, however, were not half as impressive, they seemed either very immature, or just poor quality seeds, the majority are white with no dark bits, 1 was cracked already, and they are all very small. 3 of the seeds have nice dark patches on them, but still they are also rather small and feeble looking - I am now wondering if the poor quality of the seeds was the reason they were 'on sale'?

Until next time....

Hope this helps.

16. yeah dont worry your not the only one worrying about it:D. yeah i am also thinking nirvana-shop.com and from the most part i here they come within 6 business days

17. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Wouldnt it be best to order directly from the breeder, rather than from a reseller? Thanx all.

18. You would think... But it depends on what country you're in, as certain breeders (and seed-banks as well) don't ship to certain countries, so to get said seeds your only choice is to find them via a reseller.

From a price standpoint you would think it to be cheaper to order from a breeder, but some are not equipped to handle retail sales, or do so poorly. For me, along with privacy ( & good genetics, of course), customer service is a huge part of who I choose to do business with.

I think once you find a few reliable sources of good seeds, it's pretty easy to get set with a few good mother clones.

Nirvana hasn't let me down yet.

19. Warning to all, Nirvana doesn't ship their orders, I had ordered 2 months ago and all i got was an email that it was sent. After a month. It didn't arrive and they told me they will resend it. Again it didn't arrive after a month.

Those are 4 packages, as the propagator was in a different pacakge. Total of 4 packages that didn't arrive and they couldn't even provide a proof of shipping receipt that it was sent. They could not even provide my request.

Really bad experience with them.

It was my first order from them and i totally don't recommend them. BUYER BEWARE