Nirvana Shop

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Insider79, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Order Submitted: 02/26/2014

Basis:

Nirvana shop was listed as one of the reputable breeders with good genetics and fast discrete delivery by High Times for 2014.

Customer reviews were good, with average rating 8+ out of 10.

Submitted Email: 03/10/2014

Inquired if this length of time was normal?

Response to Email: 03/11/2014

"Usually takes 2 to 3 weeks to arrive in the U.S, all orders are routed through Switzerland."

Today is the 26th day since order has been received. And I am just now noticing some key words being used, as well some discrepancies within Nirvanas website.

In the response provided by Alice she noted that it usually takes 2 to 3 weeks to "arrive" in the U.S. This would indicate that they have not been shipped yet.

Under the support tab of the Nirvana shop site/shipping and handling...

http://support.nirvanashop.com/KB/a43/handling-and-shipping.aspx

It states that the "Delivery" time to the U.S is within 2 and 3 weeks.

However, under the Shipping Information tab...

http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chco=63ff3b,ff0000&chf=bg,s,F7F6EB&chtm=world&chld=AU&chd=s:00

It states that the "Shipping" time to the U.S is within 2 and 3 weeks.

The difference between having been Delivered and having been Shipped is a sizeable difference in time.

For what reasons would it continue to be pending being shipped? Payment has been accepted, and confirmation of shipment has been received. When Nirvana confirms shipment, I believe this means that they have placed it into their outgoing mailing system. This does not mean the physical shipping which as indicated by Alice is through Switzerland. "She would have absolutely no means of tracking this."

Now, that she also indicated in her response that it usually takes 2 to 3 weeks to "arrive" in the U.S, leads me to believe that they could have been sitting overseas this entire time.

According to some, including the High Times article... this company is quick. I would like to see what everyone else is experiencing, as of lately.

And if someone might lend some insight as to all of the discrepancies between the Delivery versus Shipping times... I'd be grateful to understand what's going on.

2. Thats a bunch of bs they are feeding you. There is no reason for that amount of time to get an order packed and shipped regardless of it being overseas. You ordered, sent payment. They recieved order and payment, order should have been proccessed and placed into mail that day. At that point it should have sat no longer than 24 hours(unless it was sent to post on a friday afternoon) and then proceeded on its way to the US. Then a day at ICS/sorting facility and then 2-4 days to your mail box. It should take no longer than 6-10 business days to reach you, any longer than that and i would no longer do bussiness with them. Any seeds ive ever recieved, either bought or sent free of charge, has never taken more than 10 business days. Usually only 6 days and that includes both stealth packaging and non-stealth packaging(which make it here just the same btw).

3. VTyanky,

Thanks for replying.

Today marks the 30th day since I placed my order, and 25th day since Nivana "shipped" the package. I have submitted a second email to Alice who asked that I give it 3 additional days. Today ends that 3rd day.

I have really scouted the web for others having similar issues... there have only been a few.

There are so many "what if" scenarios going through my mind...

Nabbed by customs...
    Delivered to wrong address...
    Stolen... (unlikely, but not out of the question)
    Scammed...

A few others in mind, but I would say it's really stretching it. I don't really have an issue losing a package or getting burnt... lesson learned, move on. I really don't like a package with an associated name/address floating in limbo. Pisses me off more than anything.

Moving on...

Placed new order through Attitude, received tracking confirmation today... it's on the move. :) Also emailed Alice and let her know that beans are not here. Hoping they get sent out a second time... if not cut my losses and review negatively as much as possible.

That's where I'm at as of now... playing the waiting game.

4. Well best of luck to you, and good luck with your Attitude order also. Unfortunately they are another that people have been having problems with. Guess for the most part its where you live and what port of entry the package come through. Hope all eventually works out in your favor with Nirvana, doubtful, but who knows.

5. I'm waiting on stuff from them, too. I'm just trying to think positive that it will be here soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I have seen positive and negative threads regarding both companies. Many swear by Nirvana and their genetics, others are committed to Attitude.

Nirvana has struck out with me... even if they re-ship their product.

7. Nirvanas response:

No, we hardly have any problems with orders shipped to the US. You are just very unlucky....  I am willing though to resendthe order to you, just for this one time. Please let me know whether the shipping address is correct and whether the name inthe order is actually on your mailbox.

If your name is not on your mailbox, it gets returned to us!

8. Hmmmm....even though i have never ordered from Nirvana, i find this hard to believe. My name is not physically placed on my mailbox and i get all kinds of mail (my own and others) with no problem. You may as well have them resend, for free of course, since you have already paid and they show that original payments HAS been recieved.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I'm sure on their end, she is saying if using an alias the postmaster may be apt to "return" to sender. As this name is not associated with this address.

I'll continue to wait... See how things progress.

10. I have had a lot of luck with Nirvana. I have ordered from them twice and each time it took about ten working days for my order to arrive. I have popped 4 out of 4 of their seeds (2 Northern Lights Auto and 2 Mystery free seeds). They don't seem like scammers to be but it could be that your order got lost! I have an order from Attitude that has been sitting in LA since March 12th (probably not going to get those seeds). I am surprised they haven't emailed you back. 

It doesn't matter if your name matches the mail box or whatever they still have to deliver it if the address if it is a real address. I have had my sister and friends use my address for mail and they get everything.  

Be super careful because the order looks A LOT like junk mail. I almost threw away my first order!!! Seriously I had to stop myself from giving it the toss!

11. That's scary! What if I already tossed it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. How many days since they sent you the email that said they shipped (sorry if it is in your post I am using my phone and having trouble getting all the content)?

I am in CA and it took like 10 to 12 working days (first order took 12, next order came yesterday and was 10 days since ship). I don't want to get into methods they use but it looks a ton like junk mail. very plain looking. small.

Look through your trash if you can. Or if you have a place you stack all your mail. I don't want to make you afraid but I almost through out my order because it looked like other junk I got.

13. I have had some one elses mail delivered to me more then once. Hmmmmm

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Does your order say "shipped"? 

15. My order says it shipped March 2nd.

As for the method of shipment resembling junk mail... I receive lots of junk mail! And majority of that mail is "local" junk mail.

I have not purchased from Nirvana in the past, so this is speculation... but I would expect that it would be somewhat identifiable to the recipient.

Postmark would indicate overseas markings...
    Crush proof packaging...
    Return address or lack there of...

I did send an email regarding the situation and was told they would re-ship. Being that I have an order in place with Attitude at the moment, and one floating in limbo... I requested we hold off on re-shipping them.

I requsted we give it another week and see what has happened.

One thing to note: If this item resembles junk mail, and what Alice at Nirvana says regarding mailing recipients is true... then the package must have a return overseas address, in the event the package has to be returned to them.

16. #16 Insider79, Mar 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2014
    When I ordered from Attitude, they ask what stealth option you want... it's no secret. I wish Nirvana had this option... at least you would know what to watch for, drastically reducing the guess factor.

17. #17 MelOcora, Mar 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2014
    I ordered from Guerilla Grow. I sent cash and it took about a week to get there. It took about 8 days to receive my shipment in a discrete package. The seeds I ordered were Nirvana Kaya Gold seeds and my germ rate so far is 4 of 4.
    http://www.guerilla-growing.com/
    They are a subsidiary of Nirvana seeds.

It is very thin. my last order freaked me out because the envelope had a cut in it like something was taken out but everything was in it. they come in a card size mail. 

You have waited a long time so they should resend. 

19. We'll see what happens to the order from Attitude first. I snagged the exact same strain that was ordered with Nirvana.

20. UPDATE:

Attitude order has been sitting in Chicago since the 31st...