nirvana-shop VS. Sea of seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by AM68, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Okay, so I have been researching quite a bit about these two places. I have placed an order before through Sea of Seeds and to be honest I can't remember how well they were. They did arrive, but they were sent to someone elses place, paid with cash, etc. etc. So let's pretend I didn't order through them before :)

So, Nirvana-Shop. I have heard good/bad about them as with every other company. Have read that they don't offer a garaunteed shipping nor do they offer a free ship if they're lost/confiscated. Sea of Seeds does supposedly offer this service. Both claim to ship stealthy to the USA.

Sea of Seeds has quite a few breeders on their site, NS only deals with their own genetics which I am reading are hit or miss.

NS has some cheap prices compared to SoS, but again have read both "stealth" shipping options were not so stealthy.

I am assuming CC is okay to order with these days. I hate the idea of sending cash over seas, they won't take money orders, etc. Credit Card may be my only option.

With that in mind, anyone have experience with both of these places? Which do you prefer? Thanks! Looking to order by this weekend.

2. I don't have any experience. And Thanks AM68 for sharing your experience of both Sea of Seeds & Nirvana-Shop with us. I will think before preferring both of them.

3. SOS= seedbank
    Nirvana= breeders page

Not really comparable..but both are legit.

FTR if ordering from Nirvana do it overweekend...they have specials.