Nirvana seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by WVJORDAN25, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Hey guys, I've been growing for a while but just boit nirvana seeds and all 8 are trash... Can someone please tell me how they will grow better? The seedling roots sprouted on these last for but that was a whole week ago
    .... advice anyone please . I have 2 bubblicious autoflower, 1 northern lights auto flower and critical kush fem

2. hi 'WV' ive grown nirvana seeds many times and so have few people here that i know ,,i dont really know about Auto flowering seed ,,but their fem seed always grows ok ...mac

3. Did you actually buy your seeds from nirvanashop.com, or did you buy your seeds from another seedbank that claims to sell nirvana seeds? I ask because Nirvana discontinued Kaya Gold. They don't sell that strain anymore, but other seedbanks advertise they have Nirvana Kaya Gold seeds for sale. I bought from dutchseedsshop because they advertised a great deal on Nirvana's Kaya Gold. I got 22 seeds from them and they are all shit. Conversely, I also ordered from Nirvanashop this year. I decided to give autoflowers of theirs a try. Bubblelicious, Jock Horror, and OG Kush. Last Monday, I dropped a dry seed from each strain in the same potting soil I used on the KGs. I watered with the same well water, same jiffy cups. All three seeds popped and are growing well in less than one week. These seeds came straight from Nirvana. Just make sure Nirvana is actually responsible because I get the sense there are shady seed companies out there trying to ride on Nirvana's reputation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. How did you like the bubblelicious and jock horror?

5. I have had great results with Nirvana seeds. The only reason I would entertain another seed bank would be because Nirvana has a limited number of strains they offer. That said, I have had success with Nirvana, and therefore see no reason to try another company at this time.

6. Other than some nirvana freebies (80% sativa) all their gear has been great producers.....

7. Confused here....if the seeds have sprouted, from that point on it's all up to you, not Nirvana.