Nirvana Seeds - Which!?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by OhFuhQ, Oct 7, 2006.

1. so tomorrow im buying seeds , nirvana seeds..
    im looking at some strains they have and i really cant decide
    im thinkinh Master Kush..although , Northern Lights is on my mind
    then i scroll down and find White Widow..
    ive smoked Northern Lights and its one of the best highs ive had
    i havent tried Kush or White Widow..both of which im curious about.
    maybe some can give me reports of theyre grow? ;)

2. I've read lots of good things about the white rhino and plan on trying it sometime. only one i've done personally was the NL and NL#5xBigBud. The NL was a tough bugger but the potency was not great. She was the runt of the litter and ended up being the only female. With a short veg and LST she ended up about 8 inches tall and yielded about 3 to 3.5 oz dry. You could definitely have some very nice yield numbers with a good veg.

Got a NL about 3.5 weeks into 12/12 right now and it is much healthier and vigorous so i expect a better end result. She's starting to get very frosty.

Also have had two NL5xBB that were both males but they were very hardy and grew like mad. They did tend to stretch some so you really have to stay on top of your LST and topping if you have a vertically challenged growspace. They've taken very well to topping/FIMing or really anything you want to do to them. Now if only i'd get a female. If the females grow anything like the males (well hopefully not quite as lanky), then I can see the potential for very interesting yields.

Neither strain has been very stinky. If you mess around with them you'll kick up a little odor but nothing crazy. I pollinated a couple of buds of the newer NL girl and a Cinderella 99 girl with pollen from a NL5xBB male so hopefully i'll get a decent cross.

3. Well i picked up some NL , felt right ;) in the shop i was offered 10 Feminised seeds for £30 which ensures i got females :p

4. Good luck on your grow :) keep us posted I'm thinking about getting some nirvana NL for myself.

5. You should've gotten White Widow man. It's really fucking potent. The buds come out crystally, big, and fluffy...

6. you couldn't get me anywhere near their indica dominant and white strains! were i not already growing C99 which is related to jock horror, i'd grow JH. if the licorice flavor of the otherwise awesome smoking and indoor friendly durban poison weren't disgusting to me, i'd grow that.

i opted for pure power plant (which is a sativa that's looking quite indica but that sprouted in under 24 hours) along with bubblicious and california orange. i'm not keen on cali-o for anything other than the flavor and crossing it with the more sativa dominant C99 splash.

i'd got with nirvana sativa hybrids every time... pure haze if i had the space and patience or even big bud... but none of their indica leaning stuff, but then again... i despise indicas.

you might also want to consider blue mystic as blueberry is the single strain i noticed appearing on more people's top 10 lists than ANYTHING else in another forum. if memory served me right, AK-47 (AK-48) or haze took the #2 spot in the universal survey of all strains.

i have heard alot of raves for white rhino though, but you'd have to flat out give me those seeds for me to grow them. i'm RELUCTANTLY growing troublemaker (hindu kush X master kush) just because it was a freebie and i'd like to inject it with a couple generations of sativa.

when my pure power plant, bubblicious & california orange plants bud... i'll definately post smoke reports. cali-o is surprising me as it's growing thinner than PPP which is supposed to be a pure sativa. i take that as a good sign actually. LOL