Nirvana Seeds - which strain to buy for (relatively) low odor but couch-lock buzz

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Aragorn420, Mar 7, 2012.

1. So while I wait for my grow tent (4 x 2 x 5) and light (400W HPS) to arrive, I will now order seeds. I have decided to order directly from Nirvana. I heard that Bubblelicious and Northern Light might be what I'm looking for? Any other suggestions?

I don't want plants that get too tall either - I'm going to flower them 2 weeks after germination at 12/12. (24 hour light for the first 2 weeks, I'm thinkin')

2. Northern Lights would be my choice.

3. #3 Norcali, Mar 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2012
    I like their snow white better than their northern lights. (snow white = nl x ww). More potent, same low smell, good yield, and better vigor, cause it's a f1 hybrid.

Grew um side by side 2x, and snow white in other grows a few times after that. Snow white > nirvana's NL. I don't think their NL is a great representative of NL. Get regs, not fems.

Let um veg for 3-4 weeks at least, don't need to go crazy on the nutes, but they are very forgiving if you do. Their NL is a little more touchy than the snow white, if that says anything about how damn hearty their SW is. These arn't stretchy girls, so let um veg a little, top or fim a couple of times and your yield should be pretty above average.

grown side by side under a 250w, bad camera, apologies.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/data/2792/medium/0422002120.jpg
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/data/2792/medium/04200021301.jpg

That's just my humble 2c on that topic.

4. [quote name='"Aragorn420"']So while I wait for my grow tent (4 x 2 x 5) and light (400W HPS) to arrive, I will now order seeds. I have decided to order directly from Nirvana. I heard that Bubblelicious and Northern Light might be what I'm looking for? Any other suggestions?

I don't want plants that get too tall either - I'm going to flower them 2 weeks after germination at 12/12. (24 hour light for the first 2 weeks, I'm thinkin')[/quote]

So where did u order ur tent and did u get a sweet deal and do they do custimizations i can really do most myself just need the tent or the pvc fabric but no store locally sells it like that evrry things a kit or combo

5. Could I start snow white at 12/12 from seed? My tent is only 60 inches tall and need to keep the 400w somewhat a greater distance than a mini light.

6. Check online auctions listings.

7. I grew under a 400w after :smoke: Different beans, the first round came out better.

Id still let it veg for 1-2 weeks if you are that concerned about height. These girls stretch for about 1.5x-2x, not a whole lot. Id let um get their 4-5 leaf set then flip. The added heat from the 400 is probably the biggest take away from a tent that short. Cool tube if you got the cash, search DIYs listed here on GC if you don't. LST, FIM, Topping ScrOG are better alternatives to to flipping indies 12/12 from the go.

Give these girls a lil structure and they will get fat for you.:eek:

8. Papaya is a real couchlock buzz if you chop it when its nice and amber, not bad odor either, smells and taste like papaya fruit as the name suggest :smoke:

9. Anyone have any thoughts/experience/luck with there White Widow?

10. All mj can be any sort of effect you want based on when you cut, like previously stated cut as late as possible

Now just pick a flavor you like with a yield you like

11. For White widow I would go with Mr Nice vs Nirvana.

12. Dutch passion seeds "think different" it had proven yeilds of 300+grams and smells are modetately manageble til the end of harvest. 70 day flower from germ.