Nirvana Seeds - very happy with my order, fast shipping time

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by calidankkk, Oct 21, 2015.

1. I've seen a lot of negative reviews about Nirvana Seeds and just wanted to share my recent experience. I ordered 3 different strains and some mixed Indica and the package arrived in 7 days to southern California. The package was very discreet and it came with 20 freebie seeds! I germed 6 seeds and they all sprouted within 1-2 days (I use the paper towel & heating pad method - check my journal in my sig for details). They arrived on 10/15/15 and they're already developing their first set of true leaves. So far so good, Nirvana is going on the "safe" list [​IMG]

2. Well, as a counterpoint. . .I also live in Socal. . .I ordered a grow kit and seeds. The grow kit arrived in a little over a week. The seeds never arrived. So consider yourself lucky. And what are you going to do with 20 "freebie seeds" that you know nothing about? It would be nice to at least know if they are Sativa or Indica.

3. Hey sorry to hear that! I haven't had to use their customer service so maybe you should give that a shot and let us know how it goes? I agree about the freebies tho- I'd rather get like 3 that I know the genetics of than 20 random ones. One of these days I'm sure I'll get bored and pop them. I'll keep any decent looking ones and scrap the rest most likely.

4. Never an issue with nirvana. I understand there may a site with a so ilar name that is not as professional.