Nirvana Seeds Review

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by GrowHarder, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Selection: ok selection, i rate it 6. This is my only issue. I'd love to see more strains. They have about 25 strains

Price: great value for the money. One of the fairest priced sites around. 10

Service: ships out quick. Gets to northeast America approx 2 weeks after shipping. No problems with packaging , customer service is excellent and they do try to satisfy the costumer. 10

Stealth Rating: 10. My seeds go through costums every time.. Im on my 9th order and have received every pack

Would you order from the same bank again: yes I plan to 100%

Other Comments: fem seeds are stable. Haven't tried the autos yet cause they aren't cheap but if u order a certain amount u get a FREE pack of northern light autos. I have no problems with nirvana and i think more people should give the site a try.
    They don't jus pick up seeds from other breeders and sell them.. In fact, they ARE the breeders so your seeds come straight from the source, no middle man.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. I have grown many strains from Nirvana over the years and never had a problem. I just received my seeds for my winter grow - PPP and Blue Dream, and also got 5 Jock Horror Autos freebies. I don't usually grow autos, but I decided to grow one in my closet with a T5 fixture for shits and giggles. All 5 sprouted within 3 days. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Good choice of Seeds! If u start a journal, leave a link and ill sub. Im currently growing gorilla glue, girls scout cookies and an aurora indica cross. Just flipped to 12 12 about a week ago. Also waiting on wonder woman seeds. Monday makes 2 weeks since they were shipped so im sure ill recieve them soon.

4. I've grown the PPP before - about 12 years ago. I got mine in about 12 days from order. I started a journal today - sorry but I don't know how to do the link thing. But if you're really interested, it's in my profile page. Good growing. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Link
    Mick's T-5, Auto Hempy

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. My raspberry cough seeds didn't germinate, so Nirvana sent me another pack.

Good dudes. Good seeds from what have popped (big bud)

7. #7 GrowHarder, Aug 20, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    Nice. How'd the PPP turn out? And im definitely interested. It'll help me decide what ill order and grow next! Heading over to ur page to sub now

8. I remember yielding about 9 oz. off of the PPP, and the smoke was great.

• Like Like x 1
  9. That's good to know.. may have to add it to my ever-growing seed collection. Sometimes I buy seeds when i dont even need em. It's like my guilty pleasure, stacking up my seedbank with strains and having options to do what suits my needs in any situation

• Like Like x 1
  10. I have bought from nirvana a few times ,they have a great selection of seeds and prices that can't be beat.the people at Nirvana are top quality so order with confidence.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I agree 100 % currently they are all I have grown besides bagseed. Im growing there seeds now on this site! And a cross i also made with one of their seeds as well. Their fem seeds are really good and thw regs are ok.. good for breeding if u want to make your own batch. I hope the autos are just as good although I have zero experience with them. Just orders 5 super skunk it gems for 24$.. sale is on all week .. totalling 30$ how can you beat that?

12. Order my one and only batch from them lady August. Just tried again to order fem seeds...Anyone have issues ordering where nirvana says card declined by bank? My bank says there are no international restrictions. Also on nirvana site it says “The success rate is currently 35%”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk