Nirvana seeds problem and question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by tfrost2002, Oct 9, 2013.

1. I had an account with Nirvana, provided correct shipping and billing address but the company shipped to the billing address which caused the whole order to be lost and distroyed.  When I asked the weedportal which handles customer service for Nirvana they indicated that I was at fault for the order being shipped to the wrong address and that I was the only person to have had this experience.  

I don't see how I failed since the addresses were correct in the account.  But in any event I was wondering if anyone else had a problem with Nirvana or the weedportal.  They have been rude and abusive in responding to questions and have even said I am trying to blackmail them by posting these questions.  Interesting though they offered to resend part of the original order if I stopped posting this question.

Please share your experiences with Nirvana and weedportal if you have any.  I am seeking a legitimate source for seeds but also want to hear shared experiences.

Thank you.

2. Try Bonza seeds

3. i ordered from nirvana on 9/28. i have no idea how long it usually takes for them to get across the ocean, and they have no tracking info. might go through a different bank next time so i can at least track the package

4. #4 Slappyjack, Oct 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2013
    I too ordered on 9/28... sadly money never arrived. :( Lost over $200

5. Actually I wasn't even aware that you could buy seeds online. I did want to purchase feminized seeds rather than piss around with potential males (I only wanted to grow 1 to 2 plants), and also because these were grades that I'd never tried (or heard of) before. To make a long story short I'd done some digging around, and I had joined a site called weed portal, and they had recommended Nirvana. I'd heard so many people praising it, but my experiences with them were not good personally.

First of all they only allow you three ways to pay them, all of which suck in my opinion. Bank transfers are very expensive. Sending cash comes with its own risks, and is the other option. I'd nothing but a difficult time placing a simple seed order through them, and their ordering process is stupid to me. I know for a fact that my payment came through to their banking account since WU had sent me an email confirming this. Nirvana keeps telling (ticket after ticket) that they never received my money. I had told them about the verification, and all of a sudden they'd changed their tune, and they simply had told me that they 'hope my payment reflects swiftly on their account' (whatever that means). Anyways it has been two weeks now, and they still keep telling me that they had never received a payment, so I'll wait for my bank statement and see what that says.

My experiences with Nirvana have been horrible, and yes, it's the real Nirvana shop, not the gypsy one, and I'd posted on weedportal asking for help concerning my order so I know this. I know that many had a great experience with the company, and they're stealthy, but unfortunately this hasn't been my experience so the former scenerio is completely irrelevant to me. Obviously I can't complain to the better business bureau so I'll have to suck up my forty five dollar loss here and move on. I do have many seeds saved from my own past weed, and believe it or not I'd managed to get several to germinate, but these are only a few days old and I'm not even sure if the they're going to be males or females so I'll have to monitor carefully I suppose. I was still looking to order some decent feminized seeds from great varieties, other than Nirvana, that delivers to the US, who are easy to pay without money wiring baloney and who are stealthy. I was hoping that grass city is unbiased, unlike weedportal.

6. Order from Herbies Head Shop. I didn't have any problems when i place an order online through their site and I got my order in 7 days coming from the UK to U.S. I've never ordered from Nirvana or Weedportal so I cannot speak on their Customer service.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 patriofarmer, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
    I've never ordered directly from Nirvana, but have grown PPP with pretty good results.  

They must be doing something wrong in their customer service.  Over the years I've never seen so many people join just to trash them then disappear, literally.  Seems odd.

8. Try Gorilla Seeds. I put an order in 12/9, paid 12/10, they processed 12/13(had currency exchange info problem, but they took care of that, a big plus!), shipped 12/16, arrived intact 12/20. So roughly 10-11 days to the US, with free gifts even.

9. #9 Fheyr13, Dec 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2013
    My very first seed order ever was with Nirvana around the end of October. I just put cash in a big first class envelope with about 5 blank pieces of paper. It took about 10 days to get there and nirvana promptly notified me that they received it. Two days later and the seeds were back in the mail. It took about 10 to 14 days to get back to me and now my grow is going swimmingly. Overall a completely pleasant experience. I'm glad my experience went so well and sorry that others have had such difficulties. The site I used was Nirvanashop.comSent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Ugh I need to proof read better. Cash and big. Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #11 CL4P-TP, Dec 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2013
    you can edit posts you know.

see, like this

12. Wizard! Thanks :)Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I don't want to use or wire money by other means, so that option is out for me. I also find this to be less secure than simply using a credit or checking card. I'm a little weary of sending money too since it appears many of these seed banks can't be trusted, and you have little resources of fighting these seed bank companies if they decide to rip you off like Nirvana did to me.

This kind of sucks because it was my first attempt ever at puchasing seeds online, and on my very first try I get ripped off. Obviously when people have a good experience with a company they'll praise it, but it still doesn't mean that these companies will treat everybody the same. Individual testimonies mean little to me when researching reputable seed banks. I had looked at several unbiased (if that's possible) seed bank reviews, and Nirvana did not even make these lists. Dutch Seeds was highly praised, has been in business a long time, are stealthy, delivers to the US and they actually make it easy to pay them via credit/checking card. I'm thinking for now I'll stick with my older seeds before trying to order again.

14. have not tried ordering from nirvana but i heard it's one of the largest cannabis seed breeder around the globe and has one of the most comrehensive line-up/list of marijuana strains but after hearing your experiences with this company,  i'm hesistant to purchase seeds from them. they're actually next on my list after ordering from mjseedscanada

15. Ordered from them a few years ago without any problem. They do send you an order confirmation with the shipping address. If that shipping address doesn't match, then it's their fault. You can also check the shipping address by signing into your account and looking at your order history.

16. #16 ozarksmokehouse, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    Got my order in from them this weekend. It took so long that I figured they got seized by customs. But I did order during the holiday season intentionally so my seeds would be better hidden under the radar with the overwhelming holiday rush of mail.

The seeds also look a lot better than they did a few years ago. So maybe their strains are finally becoming stable F1 hybrids.

17. They were great to me and the plants from the seeds are rocking my grow. I took 2 weeks and cost more but the quality is better than the other seed banks I have used.

Single seed centre is good to me too.

18. I ordered my seeds on the 22nd of February and received confirmation on the 26th that they had been shipped. Its been 14 days. I am a little worried. I hope they're still viable by the time they get here

19. Did you get them its 14days now for me?

20. My bad for responding at Nirvana speed. They took like 17 days. Im sure you got them by now. Checked all the seeds out. Pretty sure they are all female. They all germinated.