Nirvana seeds going down hill?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by TimJ, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Thanks, Nex420. That's what I was hoping to hear.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Update: Customs destroyed my seed order on the 27th of March. Got the letter today. Last order from Nirvana for me. I just hope they refund my $115.00.

3. Man that’s horrible to hear Tim. I recently sent out some beans and had most of them crushed as well.

Sucks - hope they do you right brother.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I just came from seedsman and they have their 420 sale going now. I will probably go with them again. I've used them twice before, pre covid and during covid. Their supply is limited depending on country of delivery, not all seeds can go everywhere for whatever stupid Covid reason, can't get the 1 strain I wanted for example. But they still have a big selection and the sale is basically 3 free seeds every $35 (approx) up to 12 free for $140. Just too good to pass up.(for me anyway). Been perfectly satisfied both previous orders, BUT, long wait time. I expect 5 weeks minimum. AND both previous orders using the debit card were held/stopped by my bank until I authorized the purchase. I expect the same to happen if I order again.

I was going to go with the Vault due to recommendations here and still might if(when) they have a 420 sale. They actually have the strain I want and their payment system at least sounds more debit card friendly(won't know until I try). Prices are close enough both places not to matter much, but the stealth shipping seems a lot more at the Vault. Whatever the reason seedsman is including stealth shipping in the sale, maybe the Vault will, still waiting for their 420 sale details.
    So seedsman: long wait, can't get the 1 I really want, bank might hiccup. But 100% previous success and 12 freebies. The Vault : Pretty much unknown wait/bank issues. Do have my strain, only 3 freebies at same price(unless/until sale starts).
    Probably leaning 70/30 towards seedsman right now. But I'm in no huge hurry, gonna wait and see what the Vault has to offer.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I had good luck getting my seeds from seedsman. But, both times my credit card was compromised. Mind you this was 7 or 8 years ago. I really don't need seeds. Just bored and thought I'd try something new. I'm happy you've have good luck using them recently. Keep an eye on your credit/debit card statements just to be sure everything is kosher.

6. @Nex420, I'm impressed with Greybeard seeds. Extra's in vendor packaging. And a few extra free seeds to try. Fast shipping and much cheaper than the companies oversea's.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Glad to hear Tim!
    Let us seed junkies see the pic of your stuff if you don’t mind :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. I already bent the cards up to fit in my canning jar for storage. But, here's a picture. Minus one from the left card. DSCN0646.JPG

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. What is the us based site?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1