Nirvana seeds Confiscated

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Snowblind2808, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Not happy at all, we made two orders to Canada. Soon after we received a registered letter that the seeds were confiscated by Canada Border Services. We made a second order that was never received.$ 250.00 down to tube I don't recommend these guys.

2. Was that your first experience with them? If so why would you order such a large amount without testing the site out first.... And they can't help if a package gets seized that's part of the obvious risks of receiving seeds online, especially across countries.

But I am sorry for ya don't think I'm just bashing you it's just one of those things that happens though best to try with a small amount some sites may work better for certain countries than other sites just research a lot next time... I know people recommend the vault and herbies quiet a bit...

3. Yeah,you don't want to buy from Nirvana.
    They're seeds are shit for the most part.
    I bought from them like 3 times.
    The first time I got some decent seeds but the last couple of times I got some bad genetics and they never really grew.
    I've been growing for 5 years now and have never gotten bad genetic seeds from other seed banks.
    They do send you those free seeds and you can get lucky with those and get some good seeds once in a while but even then it's pretty much hit and miss.
    Bottom line here,their genetics suck.

4. Go through guaranteed delivery. Holland companies usually have good seeds and will make sure you get them. If not let them know and they will keep sticking them in the mail until you receive them. Gotta have proof though obviously.

Check out MY first grow!

https://forum.grasscity.com/threads...-seed-from-san-diego-dispensary-meds.1428065/