nirvana seeds and strain question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by 420stoner, Oct 6, 2005.

1. i am under construction of my new grow room in my new house. i have heard alot of good things about nivana seeds and i have choose to use them for this grow. However, i need a strain w/ a high quality and quanity but w/ the shortest seed to bud time possible. any suggestions on strain?

Note: space is limited too.

2. I find nivanan ok for the price you pay but there phenos are all over the place...not to mention the hermies..

you are looking for a full indica plant...

3. i have done some research and im thinking about lowryder. Does anyone have expereince w/ lowryder? let me know what everyone thinks.

4. you sure??the only things ive heard about lowrider is that its a short expensive plant...

5. about 27$ at dr chronic. i have a very small space and i need quick growth so i think it is what i need but im not positive.

6. thats not expensive....what have you got to loose??go for it..

7. Lowryder isn't that great quality wise tho....trust me, youb be much happier just waiting a little longer groing time and get White Rhino....

8. that's not expensive at all, I purchased $55 worth of Mauwie Wouwie from a lame bank that lead the Customs finding and seizing. I just ordered Bubba Kush from another bank and it was about 56 Sterling.

9. off topic: 420stoner, you dont happen to live in charlottesville virginia?

10. nope indiana