Nirvana Seeds -30% (1st 1000 orders) www.holiseeds.com

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Holi Seeds, Jan 7, 2015.

1. #1 Holi Seeds, Jan 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2015
    Dear Grasscity members,

Holi Seeds are proud to have become a supporter/advertiser on this beautiful forum with so many great topics and posts!

As an introduction of us to you and gratitude that there are so many supporters of the 420 movement we are giving you 30% discount on regular prices of our Nirvana brand seeds on the first 1000 orders.

Apart from that we will try to contribute useful information via this forum.

Best regards, happy 2015 and keep posting!

www.holiseeds.com

Premium Nirvana Seeds Reseller

2. Welcome to the City

3. Love your avatar btw. I just updated ours :p

4. Nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. welcome to GC :D

how would we know if we are the first 1000? does it say at check out 30% off?

6. #8 Holi Seeds, Jan 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2015
    Hi Cen_Cal_Care,
    \nThanks for the welcome :) Let me address your questions below (we welcome remarks, questions!!!!):
    \n
    \nThe overall prices in the store are slashed by 30% (normal price is displayed/slashed). When it hits 1000 we will "normalize" the prices again. So be quick (seriously, it's going fast since we are the cheapest at the moment). NIrvana has been around since the 1980's and has many cup winners that are popular. If you can not use the seeds right away, you can keep them several months in a cool, dry, dark place without them loosing any of their potency.
    \n\n\nhttp://www.holiseeds...-cannabis-seeds

so I clicked medicinal strains and there is not CBD % on any of them just THC  :( 
    \n\n[SIZE=12.8000001907349px]Actually there is. It says so in the full description (click on a strain and scroll down), however we are working on adding the CBD%, where possible, to the short description so it's easier to see in the product category view short description (pages with lots of pics).[/SIZE]
    The CBD levels are provided by the breeder and we show them where possible.
    \n[SIZE=12.8000001907349px]Hope this helps![/SIZE]
    \n[SIZE=12.8000001907349px]EDIT: forgot to mention; prices are PER PACK of 5 or 10 seeds. Just to make that clear :)[/SIZE]

7. We always try to respond to customers' remarks and questions quickly and I think I understand the "issue". 

Our category pages look like they are the product pages, yet they are just an overview. You can click on the pictures/products to go to the actual product page but this is not clear....

I will have our designer look into it and make it more clear. :)

8. sry i didnt think to click on the picture oops

9. No worries. Our website is continuously changing to make it better/easier for everyone.
    This is one of the reasons we really appreciate feedback!

10. We have added "click picture for details" so it is easier to see that there are more single product pages :)

11. About 500 left...

12. #14 Holi Seeds, Jan 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2015
    Our price rule had another hick up (or smoked too much) so we took it out and are only showing the discounted prices.

This "rule" showed the old price and the discounted -30% price on the website but was not applying it properly to the checkout/cart.

This has been fixed :)

You might have to clear your browser's cache /cookies to see the proper pricing.

13. Welcome to the city!

Chef.