Nirvana Seed Strains

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by emerge007, Sep 25, 2013.

1. I have a few question related to some strains I am growing from Nirvana Seeds. 

Blackjack
    Chrystal
    Eldorado
    BlueMystik

This is my first time growing from a seed bank. Years ago when I was growing it was very difficult to order and receive seeds from outside the USA. With that in mind I got all excited that I would be growing quality strains and planted them all! at first my train of thought was...my seeds may end up being males, so plant them all and see what I end up with. Now I am like wtf did I do! my grow room will absolutely not hold 20 vegging plants. The blackjack is only 3 weeks old and is growing so rapid, I am seriously concerned. I have never had plants grow so fast! I just dont know how to handle this situation I have created for myself. I used to take clones but I dont have any equipment for that anymore, nor the money for such things considering the amount of money I have spent getting started again. 

Here is what I was thinking. I take some cuttings, throw them in water and put them in the flower room to determine sex. This is the only place I have room to even put clones let alone the time frame I am working with. I have did this before and it worked but these strains are growing much different than what I am used to. I am already finding the Blackjacks do not like water, they like a nice moist soil at all times. Highly sensitive to nitrogen in early stages and also sensitive to light exposure. My 8,000 lumen t'5s bleached them, so I just feel like I have lost all control over this grow. 

Any information would be helpful in determining how I should approach this. Generally I am just looking for information on veg growth for these strains so I can address future issues but also how to go about maybe doing some quick water cloning for sex and if any of them would survive the week or 2. I have already started prepping for clones by allowing the nodes to stretch, I had them going no more than a half inch apart but now have got the top branches to get about an inch apart. 

Just as a side note, I had 99.9% germination rate and the one fail was my fault. So I am so pleased with Nirvana I cannot even put it into words...maybe in a joint? if ya help me? :)