Nirvana Seed Bank is A SCAM!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by JBright, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Nirvana Seed Bank is A SCAM!!!! ALL THE REVIEWS ON THEIR SITE IS FAKE, Or they only keep the good reviews they get, I noticed 2 other bad reviews before I posted mines, and I went to check it today and all 3 of the recent bad reviews all were deleted. BEWARE USE NIRVANA AT YOUR OWN RISK THEIR SEEDS ARE FUCKING BUNK AND TRASH!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I've had awesome results with Nirvana gear. 99.9% of the time when I see a bad post about a well known, trusted, and older seed bank bad reviews is likely cause the grower messed up big time. Now if i seen alot of other bad reviews and never seen other growers run there gear and also if they are a new seed bank/breeder I will give the user the benifits of the doubt but in this case I would say any problems that arised from these beans was from your own error

sent from my garden

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. #3 InvasionANC, Nov 9, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
    Every seed I've ordered by Nirvana (from three seperate pick and mix banks) has germinated and grown exactly as expected, with the exception of one freebie. You can check out my journal if you find that difficult to believe.

Sorry you had a bad exerience. I've heard mixed reviews when ordering directly from them but their strains are pretty solid, especially being so inexpensive. The customer service has always been quick to respond when I had a question.

Nirvana Grow Journal

4. I agree with you.
    I have been growing for over 5 years and have ordered from nirvana 4 times.
    The first couple of times I got some really good seeds and grew my plants to harvest.
    The past two times I ordered from them the seeds were really lousy.
    I hardly got any of them to germinate and when they did the growth was very poor or they never even grew.
    I am done with Nirvana.
    They have wasted my time and money.
    I know how to grow so don't tell me that I screwed something up gcralgen.
    there are times when people get bad seeds from a seed bank and I understand that but when it happens twice that most likely means that the banks phenos are lousy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ok, so I used the same method and soil as I used for my other bag seed and genetics, my bag seed took off like a fucking jet, other seed were slow growing, and the Nirvana seedling grew out and dampend off, I am growing a 2nd one of their beans now they have 4/5 chances left to give me something great. And this isnt about the seeds its about their COMPANY HOW THEY WILL DELETE ANY NEGATIVE REVIEWS AND ONLY KEEP GOOD ONES... that in it self proves to me the integrity of the company...

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Not that i dont believe you im sure some of the beans ended up great, I just want everyone to be AWARE OF THERE SITES REVIEW SYSTEM, as it is VERY VERY VERY BIAS AND CONTROLLED BY The OWNERS of NIRVANA SEED BANK. Who knows how many bad reviews they deleted over their life times.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I actually had that suspicion about some of their strains. Barney's Farm is guilty of the same thing, where market appeal takes precedence over honesty. I've never dealt with either directly, but I do like some of their strain a lot.

Nirvana Grow Journal

• Like Like x 1
  8. There is a few websites that you can find that have honest reviews. The Web sites are not affiliated with the seed banks as far as I know. I have seen good and bad reviews from pretty much every seedbanks out there.
    Myself I don't really shop from reviews and I don't even believe the descriptions they put down for each strain. For 1 there can be quite a few different phenos from 1 strain that all grow different look different smell different and even have different effects.
    A good example is a strain called Crystal Queen from vision seeds. I would never purchase this strain as it doesn't have anything special about it imo.(genetic wise) anyway I won a 10 pack of these beans and now 1 of those plants had a permanent spot in my garden now.
    All I can recommend is stick with seedbanks that have been around for a long time that shows they have proved themselves or they wouldn't still be in business. Also pick genetics from well known proven breeders.
    That being said doesn't mean you could get the best seed ever from an overnight breeder (pollen chucker) and now there is thousands of pollen chuckers out there. It takes many years to actually stabilize a strain.
    That's just my 2 cents good luck in The future happy growing

sent from my garden

9. The Vault is fairly new, but their customer service is spectacular. Seriously, far and away the best shopping experience of my life. They will try to find and order seeds if they don't have them in stock, they will hold an order for you almost indefinitely, they price match, they always ship within 2-3 business days, package arrives within 10-14 days internationally (most of that time is spent at customs), they reply to inquiries almost instantly during business hours and occasional beyond, they are kind hearted, good humored, and just plain awesome. I honestly only ever shop with them anymore.

Jack and George are around the forums fairly regularly and they have sweet promos almost monthly.

Nirvana Grow Journal

• Like Like x 1
  10. I got Snow White, bubbalicious, ice,and strawberry cough all from nirvana on several orders because they use bitcoin. I've never been disappointed by nirvana. And shipping was fast as hell. Post what you attempted to post on their site. Thats not fair for you mislead people with your title. They didn't scam or commit fraud. You got your product. People actually use this forum to make a decision on how reputable a company is from getting seeds, not about how they manage comments sir.

• Like Like x 2
  11. When I say old seed banks and breeders I'm not talking 40 years old if a seed bank or breeder has been around for 5 years even it shows they must be doing some decent buisness. When I say new breeders and seed banks I'm talking about the hundreds of people on IG for ex that get a male let it pollinate a few females and think they are professional breeders and start selling there seeds. Next thing you know you grow them out and get all hermies or was supposed to be fems and you get a bunch of males. Then you try to contact them only to find out they are closed down. Those guys will last a year if that before word of mouth gets around. Also you have to watch as some companies will use names or logos similar to reputable businesses. Ex The Vault Jack and George are the true Vault but on ig there is a company that goes by Vault seeds or something out of California and they were ripping people of mean while customers that were getting ripped off thought it was through Jack and George giving them bad reviews until I pointed out they were bashing the wrong company.
    Just do your research before ordering beans and if you can't find a strain your looking for and suddenly you find one seed bank that has that strain but you can't find anything out about the company chances are it's a scam. It happened to me with girl scout cookies when that strain first came out found I place that said they had gsc and I'm pretty sure I got hemp seed for a good amount of money and that company no longer exists

sent from my garden

• Like Like x 1
  12. Girl Scout Cookies- Some of the worst seeds I've ever purchased! They germinated fine, were put into small containers filled with Happy Frog potting soil and they have refused to grow! I've now planted them in my garden and they still refuse to grow with any vigor. They are now 1 1/2 months old and my tallest plant is now 1 foot high, has 3 sets of leaves on it and NO side branching at all! all the rest are much smaller than that, my smallest is 2 inches tall...looks nice and green but they just refuse to grow.

This is the second batch of seeds from Nirvana, and the first batch didn't grow worth a damn either. They were supposed to be White Widow but they were anything but!...3 turned out to be some sort of Purple Kush and the other 2 grew deformed with just a single leaf, not the regular 5 and had a single small "pod" at the base of the leaf with a couple of small hairs growing out of it. No real buds.. I've been growing for 15 years so I kinda know what I'm doing but these are the worst plants I've ever tried to raise...time to find a new supplier!

13. I ordered 15 seeds on the 23rd of November 2018 which I paid via credit card. The Shipment never arrived and when I emailed support, I received no response. This will be the fifth day that I await a response from Nirvana Shop. Guess I wasted my money. :(

14. #14 GOODMAN240, Mar 2, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2020

15. #15 GOODMAN240, Mar 2, 2020

16. #16 GOODMAN240, Mar 3, 2020

17. #17 GOODMAN240, Mar 3, 2020

18. I doubt if many of those folks are still around, check the dates.

:smoke:

19. My blue dream seeds hermied from them, the zkittles did fine. Bad genetic seeds

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. I've used only nirvana for my seed purchases for years with no problems. Sometime the delivery may be a tad slow but I've always gotten what i've ordered and with germination rates that I consider to be above average ! I generally buy only regular seeds . I enjoy having the ability to generate my own seeds .
    I have never been disappointed with nirvana but there is a first time for anything !