Nirvana Papaya Long Overdue Smoke Report

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by TeddyB, Aug 28, 2013.

1. So I figured while I am down to the nitty gritty last of my bud from my last indoor run, might as well throw up these 3 smoke reports on the strains from Nirvana that I grew so they may help someone looking for a nice strain. Here is my report for Papaya!

Strain: Papaya by Nirvana

Growth: Soil: some local stuff I always use plus 20% perlite

Light: 6<span>00W MH</span> veg, 600W HPS for bloom

Nutes: Organics such as fish emulsion and such, I personally try not to use much nutes so the taste is cleaner and less harsh

Yield:
    Phenotype varied greatly! Ice Phenos had much less bud and were thin and whispy while the Citral pheno was my favorite. She was thick and chunky. This strain varied greatly for me between the 3 girls that I ended up with from a 10-pack.

Bag Appeal: average 7.5/10
    -Phenotype dependent. Citral pheno was amazing 9/10, Ice pheno was maybe a 5/10

Smell: average 8/10
    - Ice pheno smelled like cat urine (I don't have cats so no a cat could not have peed on it at any point) which is quite odd, Citral pheno had that nice Kush smell plus smelled strongly of fruit after a 3 month cure.

Taste:<span> average 8/10
    - The Ice pheno tasted funny with the whole cat urine smell going on, but the Citral pheno was amazing and tasted like mango for sure.

The High: 8/10
    -Seems like this strain got me boderline high but for a real long time. The Blue Mystic was intense right off the bat crushed but didn't last too long although I think that may be a good thing because if it lasted real long I would get scared to stay that high for too long, the Northern Lights was a nice long high too, but this one was just lacking compared to those 2 strains overall.

Comments:
    -This strain varied greatly, I would advise anyone thinking about this one to trash the Ice phenotypes with the whispy long leafed buds and focus on the Kush looking phenotype although the Kush phenotype was my last to finish flowering out of all of my plants it was the absolute best that Papaya had to offer. I ended up with 3 girls, don't really want to waste any more time on this strain I have too many others I want to try but if you pick and choose the right phenotype you will be rewarded nicely. I tried to clone the Kush pheno but none of my clones took for whatever reason. I wish that they would have made it because I wouldn't mind having more of that bud.</span>

On the picture the Kush pheno is on the left I believe, and the Ice pheno's are middle and right.

Attached Files:

2. What week did u cut ur pappya?