nirvana orders taking 3+ weeks?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by STilladelph, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Has anyone else had unusually long shipping times with nirvana? I'm on the east coast and its been since the 23rd it was shipped and isn't here yet, but I haven't gotten a note from customs or anything either. I'm just wondering if this carrier they use TNTworldwide may take longer

2. my order shipped on the 26th and they arrived two days ago, east coast. But I paid with a debit card. . Count 14 'business days' from the morning they shipped. Sundays and New Year's Day there is no post. Wait a full month from shipment before emailing them.

3. I as well paid with a debit card...Sunday will be 1 month since I placed the order so I guess if its not here Monday ill email them again...

That's BS, do they at least send me a new shipment like attitude? Or am I out $40 with no explanation

4. I paid $55.. And if I was you I'd take the submissive position lol.. Attitude is a joke. I bet customs snagged your package. You can always contact them? Or just go buy a bag of really bad weed and use the seeds you get with it. Try and consider it as you got free weed with your seed purchase! No seed bank'll do that for ya!

5. Well I didn't order from attitude lol.

I have plenty of bagseeds, but I paid for femenized seeds with known genetics, instead of wasting my time growing what may be a male

6. If you was local I could loan you several of the Fem freebies I got. Just out of curiosity, which strain did you order?

7. Also when the packages hit customs they switch to USPS. Mine came in a Christmas card that appeared to be signed by a drunk. Just a plane-Jane, white, greetings card style envelope. That appears to be filled with cash at first sight.. Maybe your mailman took it.

8. I just ordered a 5 seed variety pack because I couldn't decide what I wanted and it came with a freebie.

9. Glad to hear they finally arrived! Do the varieties have labels on each seed? Or do you just get a box of chocolates? I'm personally anxious to see what the freebies turn out to be but am gonna be waiting till the Bubblicious auto's finish. So you've had luck with ordering from the attitude?

10. I have not received my order, that's kinda the whole point of this thread.

And I have never ordered from attitude but I have read reviews

11. At least you got other goodies to hold you over till the order turns up. I initially tried the attitude because of my interest in the green house genetics but had difficulties at checkout. And being Xmas was hesitant about any extra loose strings that might stem from mailing in a payment. LoTs of mail gets lost over the holidays. I've had several problems with post this year but am glad I took the chance with Nirvana. The Bubb's have just sprouted and will have a 'flowering' journal up within a month. I do imagine it being possible nirvana never even sent out your order ;). Email em. I'm curious myself

12. I did and they confirmed they were sent out and said email them back if they're not here by monday the 21st

13. #13 STilladelph, Jan 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013
    Well its Wednesday and they're still not here...guess I wasted $45...

Seems fishy that I didn't get even a note from customs, like for all I know they could have just said they shipped them and never did and id be fucked either way

14. Would seem to me that customs would want you to get your seeds :D.. Get em to send you another pack... If not just go with Attitude or someone else. I heard they ship with UPS or DHL/FedEx. Plus you get the option for insurance.. I figured I might try a different seed bank next time for variety, but who knows. The Bubblicious they sent me are doin good so far, right on schedule at the end of week 1. Stoked I'm only out a tw0 month wait on fresh nugz.

. If your gonna be placing another order, what strain(s) are you gonna get?

15. In the mean time, smoke some DaNk for me :p

16. I sent them an email saying if they don't send me another order I'm taking my business elsewhere. It's twice as disappointing since this was a Xmas gift from my brother.

I'll probably order more seeds from SSC anyway. Even if they do send me new ones it'll be another month before I see them...

17. Ironically enough they arrived today, just over a month later...let me say this is the first and last time I'll ever order from Nirvana.....super slow shipping, terribly slow responding customer service, and I got the seeds and nothing is labeled they're just in this little pouch...why the hell would I order a variety pack and NOT expect to know what strains they are?!

Attached Files:

18. Great news! I told you they would show up. Who needs labels anyways? At least you know they are Feminised. That's all there is to worry about. How many are you able to plant this go around? I wish I had enough soil to plant all 10 freebies at once, see how much "Variety" they sent ya kno?

19. same thing happened to me a few years ago with nirvana shop... order never arrived and no form from customs saying they were confiscated. then my account password would not open my account... emailed them and no result, finally had my card company demand refund which they got... received threatening letters from Nirvana Shop until I cancelled the email add. i used for them.