Nirvana order still not received.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by CHEECHNTHECHONG, Oct 5, 2010.

1. My last order was from seed boutique got em in 6 days. Too bad i ordered from nirvana so the plants are kinda shitty not the same at all. I would not recommend them to anybody

2. my order came in a month 0.o lol

3. Although the order did take a very long time to get hear I do have to say Nirvana's customer service is the best I've ever personally dealt with.. Most company's would have told me I was shit out of luck when my order didn't arrive.. Especially seeings how they clearly have a disclaimer posted on there site but instead they did good by me and resent half my order.. Now I have 10 Black Jack, 10 Bubblelicious and 5 Blue mystic seeds all for only $11.00... Again the time period in which I recieved me original order sucks ass but atlease I got them!!!

4. all the uk seedbanks take awhile to get here this time of year. i bought some nycpower diesel from them and out of 5 seeds got 3 males. supposed to be feminized. so someone in packaging is mixin shit up somehow or they are not really feminized. i ordered a 5pk of bubbalicious yesturday. i grew out their freebie bubbalicious auto (which had no autoflower response by the way) and it was some damn fine tasty bubblegum flavored shit. so i decided to take a chance again on their fems..:smoke: