Nirvana order still not received.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by CHEECHNTHECHONG, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Yeah when I contacted Nirvana they told me that it was more than likely lost in the mail or siezed by customs, But I haven't recieved no letter so I'm going with lost lol..

2. Did they offer to replace any? I just set up a ticket today.

3. Yeah they resent me half my order which I recieved today.. It was sent out on 10-8-10 and arrived 10-15-10.. It only took seven days to get the resent order.. Now thats the Nirvana I'm used to..

4. I sent cash on 9/20 and got the shipment on 10/12. Love the stealth shipping. It is hard not to be nervous sending cash and never easy to be patient. Hope your orders get there soon and intact!

5. I consider myself to be a pretty patient person but u have to admit when it takes over a month and a half to recieve only half your order it gets a lil ridiculous.. Don't get me wrong I appreciate the fact they resent at least half my order, But really would have liked to have recieved the whole order and within a reasonable amount of time..

6. I agree 100%.:hello:

P.S. Still nothing yet.

7. Just an update. Nirvana contacted me and advised they would resend part of my order tomorrow. I will let everyone know what happens with this package. :smoke:

8. Update, Nirvana order received after second try. They mailed it on 10-19-10 and I received it today 10-23-10. I think the original order never reached me because I used Current Resident as the name and also I later found out the mailing address I used has a forwarding address set up. So if you ever order from any bank its better just to make up a name than to use current resident and also if its not your address make sure there is no forwarding address at the location your using. ;) :D :smoke:

9. Glad to hear it worked out for yah.

10. all my full moon seeds are garbage wont germinate.... im very dissapointed. i tryed jiffy containers first with 3 seeds, nothing. tryed paper towels with 3 seeds, nothing. my buddy used his germination kit on 3, nothing. im to depressed to bother trying the last

11. The same thing happened to me with my PPP fem order.. So I contacted Nirvana and they resent my order right away which was awesome but the new seeds were just as bad.. Although they did sprout I ended up with 2 males (yes males not hermaphrodites)
    2 females that grow so slow I could't believe it and the other one died.. I also tried this strain again with seeds gifted to me by a friend and got the same result.. PPP is just a huge waste of time and money if you ask me...

12. I order some fem ak48 from them I'm in the veg stage and both plants are males. Not happy about nirvana at all. I have 3 seeds left to plant out of the 5 supposely FEMales

13. :confused: guess Nirvana is a hit or miss.

I've talked to a few people and have read things with people that had good germ rates and shipping.

14. i contacted them and they are sending me more... i wish it was a different strain ive had my share of full moon for now...

15. so i had a to email nirvana about my seeds.. and this is what i got back.. seems like they dont have there stuff together,really unorganized i dont know.. but either way i got my seeds but they are not feminized.. so will see if i get the right ones.

Hi
    Hmmm... they look like male plants indeed. When you received our package, were there 5 or 10 seeds in the package. I am afraid our packaging department must have made mistake and shipped regular seeds instead of feminized.
    Please accept my humble apologies.
    I will resend feminized AK's today. I hope you will receive them safe and sound.
    Charlie\t\t\t\t..

16. Now that's funny.. The email I recieved said that there was no way that I could have recieved male seeds. Do to the fact that they're regular and fem seeds are not even stored in the same area and a mix up would be impossible... It went on to say they must have been hemi's caused be grower error.. I'm sorry but I've been doing this for a while and I'm pretty sure I can tell the difference between a male and a hermie lol.. Not trying to diss Nirvana but they really need to get there shit together...

17. The craziest shit just happened!!! I went out to check me mail and my original Order was in.. It only took 4 1/2 months to arrive lol..

18. You lucky bastard.. lol... Nice!!

19. To bad that after all that time in the mail they didn't germinate themselves.......

Oh and sprouted and when you opened the bag you realized that the flowering stage is just done and just needs to be trimmed....

And had a Stoner Girl hottie complete with bud bikini to trim it for you too....

I'm ordering from Attitude after reading this.... thanks for the play by play guys.

Stay stoned and Grow green my friends!

20. boutique gets your $$ and keeps it,if you don`t get seed order they don`t care.
    the bay is same company of nirvana/ICmag. only safe way to deal with these shits is only shop where you use credit card not a debit so you can get your money back for "product not delivered"