Nirvana Order Received

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Fr0styNutz, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Thought I'd post about my positive experience with nirvana. Ordered just before Xmas and they arrived in exactly 14 business days to the Middle East coas. 5 auto Bubblicious popped and shown tap root within 8 hours of touching water. Haven't messed with the 10 freebies yet. Thanks Nirvana!:wave:

2. Will post a grow report when I finish harvesting and smoking the plants. Chose the best 3 seeds of the bubbleicious and planted one of the freebies out of curiosity. All are doing great. Just into week 2 of veg on the Bubbz and just now starting week 1 on the single freebie.

3. Which site did you actually order from?

4. One of the freebies turned out to be an auto that's showing sex at 20 dayz of 18/6. It's the

scrawny looking on in my grow journal.

5. i was using nirvana shop until a sizable order did not arrive. i tried to contact them and found that my account was no longer active. i tried to email and they sent a new password which dd not work, after awhile i realized that i was getting no where... finally out of frustration i called Visa and had them demand a refund which was successful. I began to get abusive emails from Nirvana Shop, threats were made by them until I merely cancelled the email add. tyhat I used for them. I placed a lot of small oreders with Nirvana Shop and had few problems but when I placed a rather larger order it failed to arrive... others have told me that they have had the same problem with them.

6. I have ordered from Nirvana, only complaint was out of 10 "full moon" seeds only one popped. Otherwise stealth shipping, timely delivery, and quality genetics.

7. I'm starting to consider that all of Nirvana's auto flower strains (I think they have five available) are really just one unstable phenotype comprised of all that are listed resulting in a variety of possible genetic traits. Not that it matters, just saying. Also all of the freebies I received were males, didn't hatch or just completely grew like bagseed.. Lesson learned: Don't count on your next grow with freebie seeds. Order in advance.

8. This is at day 65 from seed.

Attached Files:

9. This strain would do best in 3 gallon planters, topped by the end of week 3 and fed well past week 4. Flush once and keep the trimming/stress down near the end of flowering.

10. nirvana did me good and their chrystal and super skunk were ammaaaazing.

11. My newest order from Nirvana will be shipped out within 24Hrs; got the Autoflower Blue Mystic. Will post a follow up on that in a few days. Should be an exciting grow, check it out

12. USPS received info from attitude but nothing solid yet. Picked up a locally bred "Kush" seed for $10 that ill try and squeez into this upcoming 800W closet. Should be exciting. Lets keep our fingers crossed on the seed shipments

13. Just got Nirvana's blue mystic in the mail this very afternoon. Will have em in the soil as soon as I see the tap root :smoking:

Attached Files:

14. 4/5 popped on the Blue Mystic. Just got my attitude order in the mail this afternoon. I think that both shipping methods are legit but prefer Nirvana to The Attitude for a couple reasons.. Will update in a few hours on germination.

Attached Files:

15. When did nirvava start giving freebies..i order last month, ak48.bubbleious.womderwomen & aurora indica..and i got no freebies

16. I ordered a bunch from them and got no freebies :( I ordered 2 different batches- both paid differently. One order came in two weeks and one took 6 weeks to get to the US. I had all but considered by money flushed down the toilet and then was shocked when the address I had them sent to called me to come get them. But of the first batch 5/5 germinated but only 4 made it as sprouts- still pretty good. All look healthy in their 3rd week. My second batch is fem bubblicious and fem white castle. I haven't started germ yet but hopefully they will be worth the loooooooong wait.