Nirvana Northern Lights, Super Lemon Haze, and others...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Do Work, Oct 5, 2010.

1. OK, so the title is a little decieving I admit, BUT that doesn't mean I don't have them. Check out the link in my sig, go there, and then look at my grows. Unfortunatly I had about a 2-3 month from the city, and because of that missed out on three harvests worth of pics.

Good news is, I'm back though, and have some good stuff to present. Bad news is, it's not actually in this thread, it's in the other one :p!

The super lemon haze, hasn't been presented to the city yet, but she will be given due time, and I will also have some more smoke reports, bud shots, macro shots, grow journals, and all that other fun stuff.

It's also the first thread I check out when I come to the city, so if you are looking for me, one of the easiest places to find me is in that thread. So do like my sig says, come in and enjoy the show, or just come in and hang out with me. All are welcome, and obviously, I love sharing my wisdom with anyone daring enough to ask. Go check it out, link is in my sig!