Nirvana northern lights auto fem CFL DWC grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by AutomaticDRO, Mar 25, 2012.

1. but i guess thats what i get for trying to be fancy haha. I hope that it works out for me at least some kind of yield would be nice. and as for the competition I'm in!

2. #22 AutomaticDRO, Apr 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2012
    Day 19/ day 11
    Figured out why the plants growth is so stunted, I havent been able to change the res so I guess a build up of organic material and my res temps being a tad to high (75) has caused my plants to fall victim to root rot:( I'm so disappointed, from what I hear this stuff is the bane of dro growers existence. Going to the hydro shop tomorrow to pick up some Hygrozyme, and doing a nice h202 bath tonight. I guess this stuff will break down all proteins (aka root rot and other bacteria) and turn it into organic nutes for the plant. I will have to have them on a constant regiment from now on but its all organic, and better than losing my girls tp diseased roots.

Attached Files:

3. So you don't wanna have a friendly game? Maybe with our next grows. We can start same day and all idk it could be fun and helpful for us

4. we'll see my friend! if these bounce back we may still be able to who knows we can only wait and see if I can conquer this rot.

5. I am sure they will bounce back a little but it wont give you much time to grow big and strong before it starts budding.

6. Yeah I ended up killing them, but I have a new one that is about to enter my new system tonight. so as for your challenge, I'm in with this plant! your plant is coming out great by the way refermadness.

7. Man my autoz are killin it one bub. Is a boy at give days one deffinate girl already ill start postin automatic dro pics commin you will love it ill start a thread assp