Nirvana HK & Bubblicious

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by random.blurg, Mar 9, 2009.

1. here are a couple bubblicious clones that'll be flowering soon.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. did you do somthing to make the plants not grow that tall or are they that size naturally?

3. i do a lot of training. mainly topping and tying down.

4. Looks like the girl at 8+ weeks will go another week from the date those pics were taken... It takes a while for that phenos calyxes to swell; looking really really tasty though! Your next ones should produce much more weight since they're a little bigger going in. Nice work m8!
    Peace
    DM

5. #65 random.blurg, Jul 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2009

thanks dopey. always nice to see you stop in and throw some bubblicious knowledge this way.
    that reminds me that i need to post some pics of the flower room now that i've thrown the next batch in there. i threw two more in(one 2 weeks after the other), and one is now flowering. can't believe i haven't thought to post pics of that yet.

and i just feel like saying this again for anyone who hasn't caught it. to hell with earth juice. if you only want to spend 10 bucks for a quart of nutes, just go with g.h. flora. lucas formula has been tremendously more user friendly.

and also, i've always been a little curious as to what the shwag coming across from mexico would be like grown well. managed to get a seedling going(apparently getting bricked up and sent across a country isn't good for seeds:rolleyes:) so hopefully it'll turn out to be a girl.

6. here's some bud shots taken yesterday:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

flower room:
    [​IMG]

next bubblicious. when the plants got burned earlier in the grow it seems to have scarred the plants. a lot of the vegetative growth is deformed. i'm just hoping it won't affect bud growth too much.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and the one after:
    [​IMG]

7. #67 random.blurg, Jul 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2009
    that bubblicious girl came down today. 58 grams wet, so i'm hoping for a half o' dry. not bad for a 10 inch plant that got the shit burned out of her i suppose.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. here's an update for the next bubblicious girl.
    week 2 flower
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. alright, time for some pics. left girl is coming up on 4 weeks flowering, middle is 3 weeks flowering, and on the left is about a week of 12/12.
    [​IMG]

this is the girl on the left. shorter hairs, a lot more trichomes developing than the other girl. i was worried that with the stress that's caused the mutant growth she wouldn't flower well, but she doesn't seem to be having any problems.
    [​IMG]

girl in the middle. longer hairs, not a whole lot of trich development going on.
    [​IMG]

more pics coming. i forgot to take certain shots the other night.

10. more pics.
    this is from the girl on the left
    [​IMG]

this is from the middle girl
    [​IMG]

oldest plants in my veg chamber. front one is a bubblicious clone from the girl on the left, the one in the back is from a bag of mexican shwag.
    [​IMG]

these seedlings are also shwag
    [​IMG]

and i've got a few cuttings rooting right now.
    [​IMG]

the shwag is just out of curiousity/for the sake of growing. i'm not hoping to get anything great out of those genetics. the cups w/ no plants yet are assorted pepper seeds i just put into hempy cups today.

11. Those buds from your bubbilicious harvest(I think that's what i read) looked like they'd be sour if i ate them... meaning good job.
    ha. but seriously how are they?

12. great bud imo. haha already smoked that half, didn't make it through the whole cure. i don't have a good sense of smell/taste, so i wouldn't really be able to describe that. but even w/o the whole cure the smoke was pretty smooth and got me high as fuck.

13. I like the PF Changs Germination box!
    Nice buds!

14. thanks, 77401.
    these pics are week 5, week 4, and day 6 flower for these girls.
    week 5
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

week 4
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

day 6
    [​IMG]

15. Update:
    Bubblicious at week 6 flower(4 weeks left, approximately):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bubblicious week 5 flower(5 weeks left):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bubblicous day 11 flower:
    [​IMG]

I'm adjusting my feeding schedule as needed for the plants. The latter two are in smaller containers, and seem to need nutrients more often. The first one is in a much larger container, and the larger reservoir seems to be too much for that plants size. The extremely dark green of the leaves and the lack of yellowing this far in to flowering leads me to believe that it's getting too much food.

16. Love the grow man keep it going. The layer of white rocks is perlite right? If i'm not mistaken its used to retain moisture? Are you using it for any other reason because people have said it helps keep bugs out of the soil and I wondered if you could confirm that it works.

17. yeah, it's perlite. i'm not sure about the bug part, i haven't had any at least. i'm using the hempy bucket method, which is soilless. so my medium is 100% perlite.

18. checked under my scope last night to see how the bubb that's been flowering longest is doing. she's about 90% cloudy 10% clear. no amber yet. she should have at least 2 weeks(i'm thinking just under 3 is more likely) left. flushing started last night.

19. RB
    Where'd you get your scope? I'm about ready to order one.

20. got it at the radio shack on westheimer down by montrose. it's less than $10 as i remember, goes up to like 10x. definitely worth getting.