Nirvana freebee seeds?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stonednhappy, Mar 29, 2006.

1. I got these same free seeds...I put them in germination with a couple of NL crosses...all my NL crosses germed in 2 days, the poison X skunk didnt show anything for 2 days later and only 2 of the ten showed signs of life.

2. Well free is free, I'll plant mine outside someplace not ideal.

3. Thanks for the info guys. Glad to here that the failure rate was not because of poor germination techniques :) Free is definitely free however, I think some of my paid for seeds were not that great either. Oh well, I think I would still do business with them because they have provided me with years of reliable service.

4. Yea I cannot complain about free seeds...4 of the freebies ended up sprouting, I got em under some CFL's right now they're just babies, I'm gonna put em all under my 400W HPS in about a week then transplant to bigger pots when ready then move outside and hope for a good first outdoor grow! With 14 plants I'm pretty stoked to see the end result!

5. I just got my seeds in today, came with durban x skunk#1 which sounds good to me!