Nirvana Buyers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by NewToThis420, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Just wanting to know how everyone's experiences with Nirvana was! About how long does it take to ship to west coast USA?

2. Took me about 26 Days to get my beans last year.
    have you ordered any?
    if so,Goodluck

3. I forget how long mine took to get to Colorado but it was right around or less than 2 weeks. Came in good stealth shipping and condition. Ordered Medusa, Chrystal, Super Skunk, and full moon. Only complaint was that out of 10 full moon seeds only 1 popped, and it grew 13+ ft tall, then mid september she still hadent started flowering and the main stalk cracked so i sacraficed the scragly biatch to the gods. Medusa is some large flowering quality smelling bud with a couch lock high. Super skunk is just outstanding uniform plant and buds. Chrystal was probably my favorite for her oil smell and potency, just good good buds dude. Hope this helps!

Coloradosunrise

4. I ordered Maui Waui and got them in a reasonable amount of time. Popped two on sight and they turned out strong and healthy and just popped the rest and those are just as strong IMO very good genetics from nirvana. Just my 2 cents

5. Thanks for th input everyone! +rep to all for quick input

6. #6 HarvesterOfBud, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2013
    I grew out some Medusa, Snow White, and Aurora in late 2010...still tokin on some Medusa I have left...I love it..nice hard buds which give me a heady high at first..then some creeper couch lock follows...my back pain goes away after this stuff...great for watching movies before bed time

also..the Medusa colas were the size of pringles cans..lol

7. Ordered my beans on 2/10, they came in the mail today 2/19...quick service IMO

8. How did everyone receive their seeds? Nirvana uses TNT to ship so how does it get to where you ship it in the US?

9. #9 HarvesterOfBud, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2013
    Mine was postmarked...PP Swiss Post...Switzerland..says Munich or Zurich on it as well...I won't describe the packaging tho...

Sent from my DROIDX using GC Forum

10. So it's delivered by the United States postal service?

11. Yes

Sent from my DROIDX using GC Forum

12. Thanks alot brotha