Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nirvana Bubblelicious

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by EatingMushrooms, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Hey guys this is some bubblelicious i grew after 2 months of curing. The small nug is a real head high, while the big cola is a real body high. Has a very unique smell especially when ground up. These girls were grown under 200-250 watts of cfl in fox farm soil, using fox farm nutes. The big nug was 6 grams bone dry.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      488.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      294.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      439.5 KB
      Views:
    • 56.jpg
      56.jpg
      File size:
      395.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Nice bro, you're children are very beautiful

3. Damn that's a lot of crystals.

4. did you get fem seeds or regular that produced that?

5. Thanks man!

Yeah she smokes real nice you really feel it on the exhale.

They were femmed nirvana seeds

6. nice thanks for the info man. And those nuggs look really nice man!

7. That stem is like a fucking branch covered in snow XD

8. got me feelin like a psychic starin at them crystals!

9. Thanks for the kind words guys. Almost time for grow season again. This time around im going to try and perfect growing the bubblelicious and try tackling a sativa Super lemon haze :smoking:

10. Makes me wish I had cured my grows longer :rolleyes:

11. Good luck man!

12. Yeah man really made quiet the difference i feel like smoking it within the first month after cutting i wasted alot of it. Wont make that mistake again.

Thanks! :wave:

13. Looks very nice OP. 8 weeks is what i like for cure time. Bud thats cured properly, definitely smells and tastes more pungent.

14. Thank you. Yeah curing makes all the difference. The buds (even though they were popcorn buds) when i smoked them after harvest and that first month id give them like a 7 out of 10 as decent headies. After curing id give the main colas like a 9 real nice high.

15. looks like some heavyyy shit man

16. Those look like some good ass nugs, u got a lot of growin potential in you :smoke:

17. Thanks :smoking:

Thanks for the motivation means alot :wave:

18. How much did you yield dry weight