Nirvana Auto Bubblelicious Yellowing Leaves 1st Week Of Flower Help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by strocat, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Hi all , Im having some problems with yellowing leaves from the top of plant up.. this kicked in the second the plant hit flower.. its maybe 9-10 days max into flowering and white hairs are popping out of the bud sites. the plant looks great except for these yellowing going up leaves. I just fed plants with one single 1/2 strength dose of jobes tomato and vegetable organic fertilizer .. only other thing she has ever been given is 1 tsp of unsulphured molasses and fox farm big bloom in tiny doses. I know yellowing is normal close to end of flowering but yellow leaves at the start of flowering? how can I fix this issue? I really dont wanna give a shot of N during flowering. I did today buy a bottle of dyna gro bloom, could this help? I wont get it in for a few days.

any help would be great and thanks. I'd take a picture but I cant for another 2 hours.. my ole lady is on her sleep cycle for 6 hours and needs 2 more hours to complete the 18/6 cycle... Leaves are yellowing so hard on the bottom they're damn near dying off and some have straight up died off.

will dyna gro bloom help me? some suggest epsom salt ? I did either get a tiny bit of nute burn or heat stress as the main top leaf tips were burnt... however I had my 180 watt ufo led light 5 inches from top of plant. today when lights were still on I lowered my plant to 10 inches below light..

I could use some help on why a plant in 1st week of flowering starts yellowing up. Thanks Y'all !

2. I'm no expert whatsoever but I'll tell you what I think. First of all, flowering is 12/12 right? Second, I do a lot of reading and I learned that when your plant isn't getting enough of something in your soil, it starts to take it from other parts of the plant. Here's a quote from one of the books i have. "Mobile: N, K, Mg, P, (Cl, Na, Mo, Ni). These can be moved around, so your plants will translocate them to newer leaves and shoots where they are most needed. Therefore, if a deficiency exists, the older leaves will yellow first." Hope that helps you narrow down the culprit.

3. Just go ahead and give the plant some nitrogen don't worry that it's flowering, if your plant is showing you it needs something give it to it, it will repay you in the end.

4. Tony Starks its an auto flower and will flower under any light schedule .. theoretically it would flower under 24/0 or 20/4.. I do mine under 18/6 and its working for sure.

Anyone know a fast way to get some nitrogen to the plant? thanks

5. ph imbalance

any Grow or Micro nutrients will contain N, but likely not the issue. throwing more nutrients will only make matters worse

6. Weird .. I've only been watering my plants with rain water.. isnt that supposed to be a good thing? I did this because I dont have any ph up or ph down or a ph tester pen.

Also I messed up on original post.. I ment to say the leaves are yellowing from the Bottom up.. here Ill take a picture

7. As you can see my top growth with the bud's seems fine.. some of the main bottom leaves are real yellow then halfway up the plant a couple leaves have only yellow spots on a couple. Trying to correct this issue ASAP

Attached Files: