Nirvana-ak48 fem seeds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MRM4545, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Well I need the expertise of all of the successful artists here. I have some feminized AK-48/Nirvana seeds & want to make sure i don't F*** this up. I am not able to keep the odor under control due to my living situation, so I will be going outdoors with these beauties when the time comes, but for now I plan to start @ my crib. I want any & all suggestions as to the best germination media, transplant media, outdoor site prep, etc..... Any help is greatly appreciated. These babies will be ready to begin their journey by this weekend. I am in N. TX so climate is moderate to warm as of now.

2. #3 LBH, Apr 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2010
    I just harvested the 2nd of 2 batches of AK-48. I was pretty fortunate and got a cherry pheno in the mix. You might benefit from a cruise in my journal (linked below)

You're in for some delicious smoke. There are pics of the first batch on hightimes.com. "Pix of the crop" week 4-05-2010

pics 3,4,5 and 8 are mine

tip-A nice bump of Nitrogen, the week before the switch, will be a BIG help in keeping this strain green. It has a tendency to yellow up on many growers. I noticed this in a few grows and made sure to address it in mine and they grew lush and green.

[​IMG]

3. Holy cow. What was your yield LBH?

4. #5 LBH, Apr 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2010
    ak48 under a scrog and a 400, in soil, I avg'd about 3oz/plant, maybe a little more. It's such a tasty smoke, love it and would run it again. In fact, I found 3 seeds during the trim....:D

5. WHHHAAATT. I thought AK-47 or w/e was autoflowering. 3 oz? I might have to buy some seeds yet haha.

Also, sorry for the thread jack.

6. There are AK autos but the ak-48 fem from Nirvana isn't one of them ;)

7. Thanks!!! Looks like i've got the right beans; got alot to learn obviously. Will be reading non-stop for awhile. This is a great start & i will keep you updated