nirvana ak-48 odor question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by aabbcc, Jul 4, 2006.

1. so i keep reading that this plant has a very strong odor. would the scent of 2 plants escape outside of an airtight closet with ionic fan inside?

im actually more worried about the odor when smoking this plant. is the odor from this plant stronger than usual when smoking it?

its either ak-48 or bubbelicious, and if the odor is really, really strong (especially when smoking) i might just go with bubbelicious.

thanks

2. i don't know about nirvana ak-48, but the stuff my friend grew was stiiiiiinky. he had it in a cabinet with a filter and it didn't smell too bad until you opened the door. and it definitely stank when burning.

3. ak48 is smelly, i grew it. a small plant stunk up my room. smoking it... was good smoke.

4. im mostly worried about the smell when smoking it. since its supposed to be a 1 hit wonder im not expecting a lot of smoke at all. would some ozium cover up 1 hit you think?

5. i'm not sure what ozium is, but as long as where ever you're smoking is airy, you should be fine. so just don't hide in the closet and toke up or anything.

6. I have a little over 50 ak-48 seeds from my friends grow. I don't know how viable they are, but if you're afraid of shelling out the money and then having to get rid of the plant because of the smell, I'll send you 4 or 5 seeds if you promise to keep me updated with pictures. That way if you do have to cut them down you wont be losing any money. I plan on using them for an outdoor grow next year and would like to see how they turn out.

7. Im not to sure what ozium is , but they have this car freshener I picked up at a detail shop in Houston. It's called Bam's Something Series. They have like 20 different flavors. This stuff works wonders. You can be smoking in your car die out your doobie an spray two sprays while your car is smoked out and you won't smell one hint of smoke smell. This stuff is the shit guys.