Nirvana a good bank?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Saltyveins, Jul 16, 2018.

1. I’ve been googling a lot of banks and all the reviews I have found are old and hit and miss. Looking for a bank to try first with a small/cheap order since I want to use cash and don’t really want to take the chance of losing too much cash. If the cheap order goes through then I know I can place a good order with few worries. Haven’t really found any with cheap seeds to try but Nirvana. Are there others that have the same option and produce a good product discreetly? I live in the Deep South Bible Belt and nothing here is legal. Damn shame. Thanks for the help y’all.

2. Nirvana is excellent, but they are located in europe, and seed orders from europe sometimes get confiscated in customs.
    Nirvana does have good stealth tho.
    My two favorite places to get seeds both ship from inside the US, so there are no customs worries.
    Growers Choice in CA has good stuff, including autoflowering strains.
    Mephisto seems expensive, but you can order 1 seed of a few different strains DIRECTLY FROM THEM, and you'll get about twice as many as you order. But they have only autos.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you. I like the no customs worry part. I will check them out. I’m not familiar with autoflowering. Are those females or a hit or miss? I probably should just google. Hahaha. Thank you for your help.

4. I wish I'd known about autoflowers before I started.
    The good breeders have managed to get them on par with regular strains in almost every way.
    Unless stated otherwise, autos are always feminized.
    Careful, there are some poor auto breeders.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I highly recommend cropkingseeds

Not only do they ship insanely fast, they have incredible germination rates. They even gave me around 5-6 extra seeds when I ordered 15 from them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I have planted nirvana seds before ...
    the only one I liked is no longer available...lol
    no good on the autos neither to my experiance

• Like Like x 1
  7. I like Nirvana.

• Like Like x 1