Nipples?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by chiefdubleblunt, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alright so im chillin here and my neighbor gives me this fuckin crazy purple nurple............now there is this translucent shit dripping out off the side of my nipiple.........can anyone tell me what the fuck is happening?????????........oh yeah and i am a guy btw....

2. Sorry to break it to you, but when purple nurples go atomic...you\'re done for. You are a dead man

Nah...prolly just got a bruise a bit deeper. Sometimes they produce a liquid (dunno the english term) which collects in a pocket (or bubble, if you like). It broke through the skin and pours out. Nothing to worry about. Treat it like a normal wound. And spank yer neighbour

3. That sounds so painful, did you get pay-back? Please do, oh and watch out for that nipple, haha Skinner was right, maybe use Neosporin (typo, but it\'s the disinfectant vasaline-like substance) to make sure it\'s disinfected, but you shouldn\'t get it too dirty there... Never know what your lifestyle is like though hahahahaha.

4. You know, men *do* have milk producing tissue......

tee hee

5. ok, am i the only confused one here..........what the fu*k is a \"purple nurkin\"??...........Peace out........Sid

6. lol that was the funnyist thing on my screen ever

7. Sid, a purple nurple is when someone twists your nipple hard enough to hurt and usually turn purple. It sucks.

8. aghhh up here it\'s called a \"nipple gripple\"..........got ya now..........lol........Peace out.........Sid

Ruffrat, you been smopking that evian too much..........lol.......

9. purple nurkin is a damn funny phrase, I\'m gonna start using it :D

• Like Like x 1
  10. I never heard anyone call it a purple nurkin before. I always heard purple nurple :confused:

11. purple nirple or titty twister. Yea i dont know i never had anything come out of mine, but ive been the victum of a few in my day.

12. maybe you\'re lactating :D

13. ^^^^thats what i thought he meant at first lol

14. lol nipple gripple..sounds like something Id order at a diner lmao..
    titty twister, thats just fun to say.
    fucking A BOOBIES ROCK. got b(o)(o)bies on meh mind now. lmao, like its not like that 24/7 :hello:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.