Nipple Size!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 420bacon, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Alright well to start off this is intended for guys, but girls can join in? One day at the beach with some friends and I was told I have HUGE nipples. Now turns out that about 50% of my friends have nipples like mine and 50% dont.

My nipples are about quarter size which I suppose is big? My friends with small nipples I'd say are about a penny?

What would you say you have for nipple size, penny(small) or quarter?(big)

2. lol this thread is the epitome of win. penny sounds about right for me too lol. speaking of nipples, anyone ever have sex with/suck on/touch/look at girls with like abnormally large nipples? such a turn off IMO...like huge nipples? fuck that

3. Me and my buddy call them dinner plate nips... hahaha

4. hahahaha thats the fuckin perfect description! gonna have to remember that 1

5. I know, every time I say it I think of a nipple covering like 40% of the boob.

6. Are we including areola?

I think mine are pretty average... [​IMG]

7. ya I don't like big nipples either...

I can't wait to see someone use the other option :) *third nip anyone?*

8. Yes, I think that's generally understood though.

9. If we're including areola, penny sized seems very tiny. :hide:

10. haha thats what I think! Mine are quarters including areola.

11. Mm yea probably about the size of the quarter.. Some of the threads that come through Pandoras box.. hahaha

12. I wasnt sure so I checked with a penny and it was like perfect haha.

I guess I got small nipples.

I also dislike salami nipples

13. i got nickel nips

14. So looks like my nips are fucked up... i think i have fat people nipples haha. omg my shit came and its pretty good man.

15. Haha lot of my buddies say that also, but never heard anyone but our group of friends say it. And you're from Minnesota, hmmmm :)

16. lol you're not alone...i did that, too lol...:eek:

17. Who the fuck are you hahah

18. I'm the fuckin man. 651, yourself?

19. Oh i thought you were this one guy I was supposed to fuck up once... but it just got weird... but anyways naw im 763.